Više od 3,5 milijuna prodanih ulaznica
4000+ proizvodi u 30 zemalja
100% siguran sustav za plaćanje
Možete se osjećati 100% siguran prilikom kupnje na našim stranicama
Platiti u eurima
Možete platiti u eurima, bez skrivenih naknada
1. Big Bus Tours Parisem Big Bus Tours Paris, sun, 8 dec 2019 - tue, 31 dec 2019
Od 22,60 €
2. Hop-On Hop-Off sightseeing cruiseem Hop-On Hop-Off sightseeing cruise, sun, 8 dec 2019 - sun, 6 dec 2020
Od 17,60 €
3. Hop-On Hop-Off Parisem Hop-On Hop-Off Paris, sun, 8 dec 2019 - tue, 31 mar 2020
Od 33,00 €
4. Versailles: Skip the line & audio guide - 4 hoursem Versailles: Guided tour w. skip the line, sun, 8 dec 2019 - tue, 31 mar 2020
Od 57,10 €
5. Versailles: Guided morning tour with garden visit - 4 hoursem Versailles: Morning guided tour from Paris, sun, 8 dec 2019 - tue, 31 mar 2020
Od 83,70 €
6. Eiffel Tower: Complete Paris Experience - 5 hoursem Paris Essential, sun, 8 dec 2019 - tue, 31 mar 2020
Od 114,40 €
7. Versailles: Guided tour incl. Eiffel Tower visit & Seine cruise - 10 hoursem PARISCityVISION, sun, 8 dec 2019 - tue, 31 mar 2020
Od 164,70 €
8. Eiffel Tower: The ultimate Paris tour - 8 hoursem The Ultimate Paris Tour, sun, 8 dec 2019 - tue, 31 mar 2020
Od 230,20 €
9. Versailles: Guided tour incl. lunch - 9 hoursem Versailles: Full day tour to Versailles & Trianons, sun, 8 dec 2019 - tue, 31 mar 2020
Od 145,30 €
10. Versailles: Skip the line & gardens with audio guideem Versailles: Skip the line & audio guide, sun, 8 dec 2019 - tue, 31 mar 2020
Od 25,80 €
Versailles: Express tour incl. the Gardens with audio guide
Hop on the Versailles Express and get transported to the Palace of Versailles easy and comfortably. Prebook your tickets from home and secure your spot on the Versailles Express.
- Visit the Palace of Versailles
- Enjoy round trip shuttle to Versailles
- Avoid public transportation
- Explore the gardens for free
Hop on the Versailles Express
Take the Versailles Express from the center of Paris, right by the Eiffel Tower, to the incredible Versailles Palace and gardens. The gardens are free to visit, but you need to purchase an entrance ticket to the palace if you wish to go inside.
Once you arrive at the Palace of Versailles you are free to visit the Palace, the Royal Apartments, the famous Hall of Mirrors and the beautiful French gardens designed by Andre Le Nôtre.
Spend half a day exploring Versailles and jump on the Versailles Express back to Paris when you are done!
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your tour.
How does it work?
Your e-ticket is only available for tour required on the chosen day and time. Please redeem your e-ticket at the staff counter before boarding the bus.
Where does the tour begin?
The tour departs from the Eiffel Tower on the Seine river docks. The meeting point is on the parking place of the boat company Bateaux Parisiens, Quai de Seine, Quai de la Bourdonnais. Please be there 15 minutes before the tour starts.
Where does the tour end?
The tour ends back at the Eiffel Tower in the center of Paris.
How long does the tour last?
The tour lasts approx. 4½ hours.
Are there children's tickets?
No, unfortunately, we do not offer children's tickets for this tour, however, children under age 9 are free when accompanied by a paying adult.
- Entrance ticket to Versailles is not included in this tour.
- This tour is unfortunately not available for persons in a wheelchair.
- The arrival time of the return to Paris depends on the traffic conditions.
- If you select 8 AM departure and wish to return back in Paris for 6 PM, we cannot guarantee there will be seats available on board. Versailles Express has been created to be a half day tour.
Infant (0-8): Free of charge