100% siguran sustav za plaćanje
Platiti u eurima
Više od 3,5 milijuna prodanih ulaznica
1. Heathrow Expressem , tue, 6 jun 2023 - mon, 3 jun 2024
Od 35,50 €
2. 2-in-1 London Comboem 2-in-1: Madame Tussauds & London Eye, tue, 6 jun 2023 - tue, 4 jun 2024
Od 62,90 €
3. Madame Tussauds Londonem Madame Tussauds London: Priority entrance, tue, 6 jun 2023 - tue, 4 jun 2024
Od 44,30 €
4. London Eyeem London Eye: Timed Ticket, tue, 6 jun 2023 - tue, 4 jun 2024
Od 41,80 €
5. 3-in-1 Combo: Madame Tussauds, London Eye & Cruiseem 3-in-1 Combo: Madame Tussauds, London Eye & Cruise, tue, 6 jun 2023 - tue, 4 jun 2024
Od 75,50 €
6. Tower of Londonem Tower of London , tue, 6 jun 2023 - fri, 1 dec 2023
Od 45,10 €
7. Big Bus Hop-on Hop-off Londonem Big Bus Hop-on Hop-off London , tue, 6 jun 2023 - mon, 3 jun 2024
Od 45,50 €
8. London Dungeonem London Dungeon: Priority entrance, tue, 6 jun 2023 - tue, 4 jun 2024
Od 36,00 €
9. London Eye: Fast Trackem London Eye: Fast Track Timed Ticket, tue, 6 jun 2023 - tue, 4 jun 2024
Od 65,20 €
10. 5-in-1 London Comboem 5-in-1 London Combo, tue, 6 jun 2023 - tue, 4 jun 2024
Od 113,20 €
- Save time – Skip the line
Gatwick Airport Train
Jump on the Gatwick Airport Train and travel to central London quickly and easily. With these tickets you simply board the train when you arrive at Gatwick Airport. This way you avoid standing in line to the ticket machine and save a lot of time! If you choose to book a return ticket, it is valid for 30 days. Children of age 4 and younger travel free of charge!
- Travel from Gatwick Airport to central London
- Save time with pre-booked tickets - board directly
- Avoid the line to the ticket machine
- Save money with a cheaper form of transportation
- Choose between five different destinations
- Receive your e-tickets directly in your e-mail inbox
- Enjoy the flexibility of the return ticket - valid for 30 days
- Bring children of age 4 or younger - they travel for free
What can I expect?
Take a break after your flight without worrying about transportation to central London: Jump on the Gatwick Airport Train (run by Thameslink). With these pre-booked tickets your journey becomes much more relaxing, as you avoid standing in long lines to the ticket machines - instead you can board the train immediately.
The train leaves from South Terminal at Gatwick Airport. If you land at the North Terminal, there is a shuttle you can take to the South Terminal.
The Gatwick Airport Train stops at London Bridge, London Blackfriars, City Thameslink, Farringdon and London St Pancras International. It takes around an hour to reach London St. Pancras International.
From the stations you can hop on a bus or take the tube to your end-destination, such as Piccadilly Circus, Trafalgar Square, Oxford Circus, Covent Garden, Russel Square, Kensington, Bayswater or Paddington.
How does it work?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it with you to Gatwick Airport.
If you book return tickets, the return journey back to Gatwick Airport has to be used within 30 days from the outbound date to London.
- Please note that you must fill in first travel date on the ticket we send you. E.g. If you travel from Gatwick Airport the 15th of June 2020, you must write '15th of June 2020' on your ticket.
- Please remember to check the train timetable before your journey.
- If trains are cancelled due to maintenance work etc. then there will always be a replacement bus service offered.
- Unfortunately, we are not able to refund tickets that cannot be used, if the train timetable does not fit in with your scheduled flight arrival or departure time.
- Tickets for this train are not valid on the Gatwick Express.
- Please note that on bank holidays, the train will not run as frequently as normal.
- Please note that there are limited service during Christmas and New Year festive period.
Child (0-4): Free of charge
Fantastic: 4.4 – 523 reviews
booking and paying
"It was easy to book and pay it took me minutes to organize this connecting trip . Will certainly use it again if l visit UK again. Jacquelyn"
Jacquelyn a, Gilroy
efficient and fast
"Getting off the airplane and into London was efficient and smooth using this train. The only problem I had was to figure out that the ticket lets you in directly to the platform: you just have to present the ticket to the guard. At first i thought it was a voucher one had to use to redeem an actual ticket; indeed mine was just a print-out, whereaseveryone was scanning their ticket. I am glad i asked the guard who let me in."
Price Match Promise Price Match Promise
If you find a better price for this product within 48 hours of completing your booking, we will refund the difference in price in full.
Print out voucher
Save time – Skip the line
To protect you and those around you, these safety measures will be in place for your visit.
• Wearing a face mask may be required, please bring your own just in case.
• Hand sanitizer available for visitors.
• Intensified cleaning and disinfecting are in place.
• Social distancing is advised in public transport, and we recommend not using overcrowded public transport, incl. airport transport, if it can be avoided. Rather wait for next available and less crowded train.
• Guests may be subject to a temperature check; anyone showing symptoms (fever, coughing, sore throat, etc) may be denied entry for safety reasons.
- Transportation from Gatwick Airport to five central London stations: London Bridge, London Blackfriars, City Thameslink, Farringdon or London St Pancras International.
- No collection or exchange necessary.
- Free transportation for children age 4 and under.
- If selected: A flexible return ticket - valid for 30 days.
Gatwick Airport Train
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.