100% siguran sustav za plaćanje
Platiti u eurima
Više od 3,5 milijuna prodanih ulaznica
1. Berlin WelcomeCardem Berlin WelcomeCard, sat, 25 mar 2023 - sun, 31 dec 2023
Od 25,10 €
2. Big Bus Hop-on Hop-off Berlinem Big Bus Hop-on Hop-off Berlin, sat, 25 mar 2023 - sat, 23 mar 2024
Od 37,40 €
3. Madame Tussauds Berlinem Madame Tussauds Berlin: Skip the line, sat, 25 mar 2023 - sat, 23 mar 2024
Od 26,10 €
4. Berlin TV Tower: Skip the lineem Berlin TV Tower, sat, 25 mar 2023 - th, 22 jun 2023
Od 24,60 €
5. Berlin TV Tower: Panorama Dinnerem Berlin TV Tower VIP Dinner, sat, 25 mar 2023 - th, 22 jun 2023
Od 108,50 €
6. Neues Museum: Skip the lineem Neues Museum: Skip the line, sat, 25 mar 2023 - th, 20 apr 2023
Od 13,30 €
7. LEGOLAND Discovery Centre Berlinem LEGOLAND Discovery Centre Berlin, sat, 25 mar 2023 - sat, 23 mar 2024
Od 19,10 €
8. Altes Museum: Skip the lineem Altes Museum: Skip the line, sat, 25 mar 2023 - sat, 22 apr 2023
Od 11,90 €
9. Trabi Safari Berlinem Trabi Safari Berlin, mon, 27 mar 2023 - tue, 19 sep 2023
Od 102,70 €
10. Berlin TV Tower: Skip the line & Restaurantem Berlin TV Tower, sat, 25 mar 2023 - th, 22 jun 2023
Od 27,60 €
Little BIG City Berlin
Located at the foot of the iconic TV Tower, Little BIG City brings to life Berlin’s rich history in beautifully crafted 3D miniature sets reinvented on a new and BIGGER scale.
Save up to 10% on your entry tickets!
Right now you can save up to 10% on your entrance tickets to Little BIG City Berlin.
- Explore Little BIG City Berlin
- Learn about Berlin's history in a fun way
- Admire the 3D miniature sets
- Take part in a miniature medieval ring race
- Help tear down the Berlin Wall...
- ...and much more!
What can I expect?
Experience the History of Berlin
In just under an hour you can experience Berlin through seven periods of time, from the birth of the city right up to modern day Berlin.
You’ll see a magnificent cityscape of Berlin through time and discover the little stories behind the big events that shaped the city.
Take part in a miniature medieval ring race, pick your favourite cabaret act to perform on stage for you in the Golden age of the Weimar Republic, witness Berlin in the world changing year of 1933 – the burning down of the Reichstag.
See the rise and the fall of the Berlin Wall and have a go at tearing down the wall yourself. And hear the chorus of Berlin today as we celebrate this fantastic city in a light, music & projection show-stopping finale.
Get closer to history than ever before at Little BIG City Berlin.
How does it work?
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it to Little BIG City Berlin.
Where is Little BIG City Berlin located?
Little BIG City Berlin is located right by the foot of the TV Tower at Alexanderplatz.
Are there children's tickets?
Yes, children's tickets are available for children between age 3-14. Children under age of 3 are free when accompanied by a paying adult.
Change date free of charge Change date free of charge
You can now change your booked date free of charge! Simply use the form under Contact Us or send us an email to let us know the new date no later than 5 days before your booked date
Mobile voucher accepted
Little BIG City Berlin: Skip the line
Panoramastraße 1A, 10178 Berlin
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.