100% siguran sustav za plaćanje
Platiti u eurima
Više od 3,5 milijuna prodanih ulaznica
1. Harlem: Guided tour & gospel - Wednesdayem , wed, 22 jan 2020 - wed, 13 jan 2021
Od 54,00 €
2. Woodbury Common Premium Outletsem Woodbury Common Outlet, tue, 21 jan 2020 - tue, 19 jan 2021
Od 23,10 €
3. Sex and the City: Guided tourem Sex and the City: Guided tour, wed, 22 jan 2020 - th, 31 dec 2020
Od 54,80 €
4. FreeStyle Pass New Yorkem FreeStyle Pass New York, tue, 21 jan 2020 - sun, 5 apr 2020
Od 116,50 €
5. Statue of Liberty: Ellis Island by ferry & Hop-On Hop-Offem Statue of Liberty: Ellis Island by ferry & Hop-On Hop-Off, tue, 21 jan 2020 - tue, 31 mar 2020
Od 95,90 €
6. Rockefeller Center Tourem Rockefeller Center, tue, 21 jan 2020 - tue, 19 jan 2021
Od 26,70 €
7. Statue of Liberty: Guided Boat Tour, Ellis Island & Liberty Islandem , tue, 21 jan 2020 - sun, 31 may 2020
Od 20,90 €
8. Empire State Buildingem Empire State Building , tue, 21 jan 2020 - th, 31 dec 2020
Od 39,90 €
9. Hop-On Hop-Off 48 Hoursem Hop-On Hop-Off 48 Hours, tue, 21 jan 2020 - sun, 5 apr 2020
Od 42,10 €
10. One World Observatory - Freedom Tower: Skip the lineem One World Observatory, fri, 24 jan 2020 - th, 31 dec 2020
Od 36,20 €
Harlem: Guided tour & gospel - Sunday
- Enjoy a gospel concert in a local congregation
- Experience Harlem in a secure manner
- See the famous Harlem sights and landmarks
- Learn about the historic Harlem from your guide
Experience the Real Harlem
Harlem is known as the Black Capital of the world as you will learn on this tour. Harlem was originally a rural Dutch community. Many years ago Harlem transformed into a summer retreat for New York's most prominent families.
However, Harlem is most famous for being a mecca for African American writers, jazz musicians, and artists at the turn of the century. Not to mention it's troubled past during the 1960's and 1970's where Harlem played host to many riots. The present day community in Harlem is brimming with pride and reveling in its new renaissance.
Even though Harlem today is a trendy part of New York, it is not always safe to be there as a tourist. This is why this trip is perfect for those who like to see Harlem in a secure and smart way.
Along the way you will see famous sights and landmarks such as St. John the Divine, Columbia University, City College, Morning Side Heights, the Morris Jumel Mansion, Sylvan Terrace, Strivers Row and Sugar Hill, St. Nicholas Avenue, where Duke Ellington lived and the famed 125th street, Harlem USA, the Cotton Club, and the Apollo Theater, the Schomburg Center for research in Black Culture.
And then, last but definitely not least, you get to join a local congregation for the Sunday worship service and experience the soul stirring power of gospel music.
The tour is operated in English.
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete, you will receive an e-ticket by mail. Please print out your ticket and bring it on your tour.
Where does the tour start?
The tour departs from Harlem Spirituals Tours. Please be there 15 minutes before the tour starts.
Where does the tour end?
The tour ends in the Times Square area.
How long is the tour?
The tour departs at 9:30 AM and ends at 1:30 PM, and lasts about 4 hours.
How long are my tickets valid?
Your tickets are only on the chosen date.
Is there a dress code?
Yes, since you'll be visiting a church you need to be dressed accordingly.Shorts, tank tops or flip flops are not allowed.
Are children's tickets available?
Yes, children's tickets are available for children between 3 and 11 years. Children under age 3 are free if they don't occupy a seat.
- Due to security reasons suitcases, packages and big bags are not allowed on this tour.
Infant (0-2): Free of charge*
*Children under age 3 are free if they don't occupy a seat.
What’s not included?
- Food and drinks.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off.
Fantastic: 4.2 – 37 reviews
"En härlig tur med mycket upplevelser från både stadsdelen Harlem och gospelkören i kyrkan."
Mycket bra upplevelse
"Guiden var jättebra. Kunnig om hela New York , inte bara om Harlem. Bra rundresa i Harlem med intressant besök i kyrkan med Gospel"
Gospeltur i Bronx
"Vår Harlem Gospeltur - Søndag ble uanmeldt flyttet til lutfattige Bronx. Ukjent terreng for vår guide. Stusselige lokaler, og urutinert vertsskap, som plasserte oss aller bakerst og godt til siden. Gudstjenesten begynte bra med fengende musikk og sang, men dabbet så av med endeløse klagesanger og salvesesfulle prekener. Kollektinnkreving halvveis i gudstjenesten, hvorpå vi ble bedt om å gå. Likevel ok opplevelse."
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: 4 hours
Tours in English: 9:30 A.M.
Tours in French, German, Italian, Spanish and Portuguese: 9:00 A.M.
- A morning service.
- A gospel concert.
- A live guide.
- Transportation from Midtown to Harlem - and vice versa.
690 8th Ave New York, NY 10036
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.