100% siguran sustav za plaćanje
Platiti u eurima
Više od 3,5 milijuna prodanih ulaznica
1. Dinner at the Bistro Parisien & cruiseem Dinner at the Bistro Parisien & cruise, tue, 18 feb 2020 - tue, 16 feb 2021
Od 40,20 €
2. Eiffel Tower: Paris by night with cruise & sightseeing - 4 hoursem Evening Tour, Cruise and Eiffel Tower, tue, 18 feb 2020 - tue, 16 feb 2021
Od 84,50 €
3. Tour to the Mont-Saint-Michel Abbeyem Tour to the Mont-Saint-Michel Abbey, wed, 19 feb 2020 - mon, 15 feb 2021
Od 164,80 €
4. Orsay Museum: Audio guideem Orsay Museum: Audio guide, wed, 19 feb 2020 - sat, 31 oct 2020
Od 34,00 €
5. The Best of Parisem The Best of Paris, wed, 19 feb 2020 - mon, 15 feb 2021
Od 151,20 €
6. Tour to Montmartreem Tour of Montmartre, wed, 19 feb 2020 - sat, 31 oct 2020
Od 24,40 €
7. Eiffel Tower: The ultimate Paris tour - 8 hoursem The Ultimate Paris Tour, tue, 18 feb 2020 - sat, 31 oct 2020
Od 230,20 €
8. Lunch at the Bistro Parisien & cruiseem Lunch at the Bistro Parisien & cruise, tue, 18 feb 2020 - tue, 16 feb 2021
Od 36,60 €
9. Big Bus Tours Parisem Big Bus Tours Paris, mon, 17 feb 2020 - th, 31 dec 2020
Od 22,60 €
10. Eiffel Tower - Skip the Lineem Eiffel Tower: Skip the line, mon, 17 feb 2020 - tue, 16 feb 2021
Od 61,20 €
Paris Gourmet Food Tour
Experience a unique side of Paris through this gourmet food tour. Accompanied by your skilled guide, visit the lively Saint-Germain-des-Prés neighborhood, discovering its cultural and gastronomical wealth through eight unforgettable tastings.Highlights:
- Enjoy a 2-hour food tour in Paris
- Discover the lively Saint-Germain-des-Prés
- See Paris’ greatest world-renowned local artisans
- Enjoy eight tastings of French delicacies
- Savor one of Brigitte Bardot favorite cream puff pies
- Try a silky-soft macaroon
- Visit a world-famous chocolatier
- Taste delicious waffles - a Lille speciality
- Discover the decadent French classic, kouignettes
- Visit a cream-puff specialist to top off your tour
Eat Your Way through Saint-Germain-des-Prés
Your tour begins at a chic tart boutique to savor one of Brigitte Bardot favorite cream puff pies. Afterwards, your guide will take you into a classic parisian bakery where you'll get to try one of their silky-soft macaroons.
While walking through the streets, your guide will tell you about the monuments you will pass by, and will explain the importance of Saint-Germain-des-Prés in the Parisian cultural and intellectual life.
Next you'll enjoy fantastic chocolates and creamy caramels at a world-famous chocolatier. Stepping into this fancy boutique will be a feast for the eyes - its chocolate wonders are creatively displayed and are sure to get your mouth watering. Here you'll get to taste delicious waffles made with butter and Madagscar vanilla, one of the specialties of the city of Lille in the north of France.
Discover a particularly decadent French classic, kouignettes, and learn the secrets of how they’re made. Next chocolates infused with various spices will be on the menu at a hidden emporium that’s very à la mode.
And last but not least, you’ll visit a cream-puff specialist to top off your devilishly decadent outing.
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email.
How long is my ticket valid?
Your ticket is valid for the day you choose.
Where does the tour begin?
Meet your guide in front of the Café de Flore in Saint-Germain-des-Prés.
Where does the tour end?
The tour ends at Ile de la Cité.
A 2-hour guided tour + eight tastings of French delicacies.
Which languages is the tour available in?
The tour is available in English and Spanish.
Which ticket types are available?