100% siguran sustav za plaćanje
Platiti u eurima
Više od 3,5 milijuna prodanih ulaznica
1. Papal AudiencePapal Audience, sri, 25 lis 2023 - sri, 27 pros 2023
Od 44,80 €
2. The Vatican & Sistine Chapel: Skip-the-Line Last Minute TicketsVatican Museums & Sistine Chapel: Skip-the-Line Last Minute, pet, 13 lis 2023 - sub, 30 pros 2023
Od 34,60 €
3. Borghese Gallery: Skip the line, čet, 26 lis 2023
Od 31,70 €
4. Vatican & Sistine Chapel: Friday night guided tourVatican Museums Night Tour, pet, 6 lis 2023 - sub, 28 lis 2023
Od 82,70 €
5. St. Peter’s Basilica: Dome Climb & Papal Crypts with GuideSt. Peter’s Basilica: Dome Climb with Guide, čet, 5 lis 2023 - uto, 26 ožu 2024
Od 48,00 €
6. Vatican & Sistine Chapel: Early Bird entrySistine Chapel & Vatican: Early Bird Access, čet, 5 lis 2023 - uto, 27 kol 2024
Od 62,00 €
7. Vatican Museums: Guided tour in EnglishVatican Museums: Guided tour in English, sri, 4 lis 2023 - čet, 29 velj 2024
Od 72,30 €
8. Best of Tuscany with Wine TastingBest of Tuscany with Wine Tasting , ned, 1 lis 2023 - sub, 28 ruj 2024
Od 148,10 €
9. Colosseum & Roman Forum: Last-Minute Fast TrackColosseum Last Minute Priority Entrance with Optional Gladiator Arena, sub, 30 ruj 2023 - sub, 28 lis 2023
Od 49,20 €
10. Colosseum & Roman Forum: Guided Highlights - 3 hours, sub, 30 ruj 2023 - sub, 28 ruj 2024
Od 54,20 €
Colosseum & Roman Forum: All of ancient Rome - 8 hours
Save money on all the best attractions in Rome: Skip the line to the Colosseum, the Palatine Hill, Roman Forum and Pantheon! On this city walking tour you also see the Trevi Fountain. If you go on this tour during the summer, gelato is included - in the winter time you get a hot beverage instead!
- Skip the line to Colosseum, Palatine Hill and Roman Forum
- Skip the line to Pantheon
- Save money when you book this tour*
- See the stunning Trevi Fountain
- Experience a city walking tour through Rome
- Get a guided tour in a small group
- Get gelato in the summer / 1 hot chocolate or cappuccino in the winter
Explore The Best of Rome in a Day
Discover all the highlights of Rome’s historic center and see the Eternal City’s most famous sights along with some lesser-known gems.
Your tour starts with at the Colosseum, where you’ll skip the long lines to get inside this magnificent structure. Here your expert, English-speaking guide will tell you the stories and point out the important details.
Then it’s on to the Roman Forum, once the political and social center of Ancient Rome. March down the same paved road once graced by victorious Roman armies and explore the easily discernable remains of the banks, temples and homes. Climb the Palatine Hill to see the spot where Remus and Romulus, the legendary founders of Rome, were raised by their wolf mother and admire views that stretch as far as St. Peter’s Basilica.
You’ll enjoy a well-deserved break next for lunch in the historical center of the city. Lunch is not included in the price of your tour, but your guide will be happy to recommend a spot. Soak up the atmosphere before catching the metro to the next leg of your journey, an adventure through the best of modern Rome.
For the second half of your day we’ll take a walking tour, wandering the picturesque streets and piazzas of the city, seeing the most famous sights – from the Spanish Steps to the Trevi Fountain, the Pantheon and splendid Piazza Navona with its incredible Bernini fountain. Again your guide will bring old sights to life with the stories and myths that make Rome quite unlike any other city.
Detalji događaja i rezervacije?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket is sent directly to your email. Smartphone tickets are accepted.
Where does the tour begin?
The tour starts at Largo Gaetana Agnesi, above the 2nd floor of the metro line B (blue line) stop 'Colosseo'. Your guide coordinator will be waiting here wearing a blue City Wonders polo shirt or jacket for easy recognition.
Where does the tour end?
The first part of the tour ends in the Palatine Hill and the second part of the tour ends at Piazza Navona.
How long does the tour last?
The tour lasts 8 hours.
Is there a dress code?
Yes, entrance into religious sites requires a strict dress code. Knees and shoulders must be covered for both men and women. City Wonders and Ticmate cannot be held responsible for refused entry due to improper dress.
- *Compared with booking ticket to the attractions separately.
- On this tour, some of the venues or parts of the venue may be subject to last-minute, unpredictable closures. When this occurs, we are happy to offer customers an extended tour in keeping with the advertised total length of the tour.
- Entrance into religious sites requires a strict dress code. Knees and shoulders must be covered for both men and women. City Wonders and Ticmate cannot be held responsible for refused entry due to improper dress.
Što nije uključeno?
Fantastic: 4.5 – 2 ocjene
Roma på en halv dag.
"Veldig god og kunnskapsrik guide. Turen varte bare en halv dag mens det stod en hel dag på billetten så da syntes jeg prisen ble for høy."
Refundable tickets Refundable tickets
Refundable up to 48 hours before performance date. A cancellation fee of up to 20% pr. ticket may apply
Mjesto prihvaća e-ulaznice
Trajanje: 8 sati
Daily at 10 A.M.
Što je uključeno?
- Skip the line entrance to Colosseum, the Roman Forum/Via Sacra and the Palatine Hill.
- Skip the line entrance to the Pantheon.
- Audio headsets so you can always hear your guide.
- 1 gelato in the summer / 1 hot chocolate or cappuccino in the winter.
Colosseum & Roman Forum: All of ancient Rome - 8 hours
Largo Gaetana Agnesi 00184 Roma RM Italy
Korisnička podrška na engleskom jeziku
Trebate li pomoć s rezervacijom? Rado ćemo odgovoriti na Vaša pitanja!