100% siguran sustav za plaćanje
Platiti u eurima
Više od 3,5 milijuna prodanih ulaznica
1. AS Roma vs Bolognaem Stadio Olimpico, wed, 4 jan 2023
Od 42,30 €
2. SS Lazio vs Empoliem Stadio Olimpico Rome, sun, 8 jan 2023
Od 36,10 €
3. Roman Crypts, Catacombs & Dark Heartem Roman Crypts, Catacombs & Dark Heart, fri, 9 dec 2022 - sun, 3 dec 2023
Od 97,40 €
4. Roman Crypts and Catacombs Tourem Roman Crypts and Catacombs Tour, wed, 7 dec 2022 - sun, 3 dec 2023
Od 80,00 €
5. AS Roma vs AC Fiorentinaem Stadio Olimpico, sun, 15 jan 2023
Od 46,40 €
6. Papal Audienceem Papal Audience, wed, 7 dec 2022 - wed, 31 may 2023
Od 45,20 €
7. Guided tour at the Borghese Galleryem Guided tour at the Borghese Gallery, tue, 6 dec 2022 - sun, 3 dec 2023
Od 64,00 €
8. Borghese Gallery: Skip the lineem , tue, 6 dec 2022 - sun, 29 jan 2023
Od 32,00 €
9. Colosseum & Roman Forum: Fast Trackem Colosseum: Fast Track, mon, 5 dec 2022 - sat, 24 dec 2022
Od 29,00 €
10. Vatican & Sistine Chapel: Guided Highlights - 2 hoursem Vatican Morning Tour, mon, 5 dec 2022 - fri, 30 dec 2022
Od 73,70 €
Colosseum & Roman Forum: All of ancient Rome - 8 hours
Save money on all the best attractions in Rome: Skip the line to the Colosseum, the Palatine Hill, Roman Forum and Pantheon! On this city walking tour you also see the Trevi Fountain. If you go on this tour during the summer, gelato is included - in the winter time you get a hot beverage instead!
- Skip the line to Colosseum, Palatine Hill and Roman Forum
- Skip the line to Pantheon
- Save money when you book this tour*
- See the stunning Trevi Fountain
- Experience a city walking tour through Rome
- Get a guided tour in a small group
- Get gelato in the summer / 1 hot chocolate or cappuccino in the winter
What can I expect?
Explore The Best of Rome in a Day
Discover all the highlights of Rome’s historic center and see the Eternal City’s most famous sights along with some lesser-known gems.
Your tour starts with at the Colosseum, where you’ll skip the long lines to get inside this magnificent structure. Here your expert, English-speaking guide will tell you the stories and point out the important details.
Then it’s on to the Roman Forum, once the political and social center of Ancient Rome. March down the same paved road once graced by victorious Roman armies and explore the easily discernable remains of the banks, temples and homes. Climb the Palatine Hill to see the spot where Remus and Romulus, the legendary founders of Rome, were raised by their wolf mother and admire views that stretch as far as St. Peter’s Basilica.
You’ll enjoy a well-deserved break next for lunch in the historical center of the city. Lunch is not included in the price of your tour, but your guide will be happy to recommend a spot. Soak up the atmosphere before catching the metro to the next leg of your journey, an adventure through the best of modern Rome.
For the second half of your day we’ll take a walking tour, wandering the picturesque streets and piazzas of the city, seeing the most famous sights – from the Spanish Steps to the Trevi Fountain, the Pantheon and splendid Piazza Navona with its incredible Bernini fountain. Again your guide will bring old sights to life with the stories and myths that make Rome quite unlike any other city.
How does it work?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket is sent directly to your email. Smartphone tickets are accepted.
Where does the tour begin?
The tour starts at Largo Gaetana Agnesi, above the 2nd floor of the metro line B (blue line) stop 'Colosseo'. Your guide coordinator will be waiting here wearing a blue City Wonders polo shirt or jacket for easy recognition.
Where does the tour end?
The first part of the tour ends in the Palatine Hill and the second part of the tour ends at Piazza Navona.
How long does the tour last?
The tour lasts 8 hours.
Is there a dress code?
Yes, entrance into religious sites requires a strict dress code. Knees and shoulders must be covered for both men and women. City Wonders and Ticmate cannot be held responsible for refused entry due to improper dress.
- *Compared with booking ticket to the attractions separately.
- On this tour, some of the venues or parts of the venue may be subject to last-minute, unpredictable closures. When this occurs, we are happy to offer customers an extended tour in keeping with the advertised total length of the tour.
- Entrance into religious sites requires a strict dress code. Knees and shoulders must be covered for both men and women. City Wonders and Ticmate cannot be held responsible for refused entry due to improper dress.
What’s not included?
Fantastic: 4.5 – 2 reviews
Roma på en halv dag.
"Veldig god og kunnskapsrik guide. Turen varte bare en halv dag mens det stod en hel dag på billetten så da syntes jeg prisen ble for høy."
Refundable tickets Refundable tickets
Refundable up to 48 hours before performance date. A cancellation fee of up to 20% pr. ticket may apply
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: 8 hours
Daily at 10 A.M.
- Skip the line entrance to Colosseum, the Roman Forum/Via Sacra and the Palatine Hill.
- Skip the line entrance to the Pantheon.
- Audio headsets so you can always hear your guide.
- 1 gelato in the summer / 1 hot chocolate or cappuccino in the winter.
Rome in a Day: Colosseum, Roman Forum & Palatine Hill
Largo Gaetana Agnesi 00184 Roma RM Italy
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.