100% siguran sustav za plaćanje
Platiti u eurima
Više od 3,5 milijuna prodanih ulaznica
1. Vatican & Sistine Chapel: Guided Highlights - 2 hoursem Vatican Morning Tour, mon, 28 nov 2022 - fri, 30 dec 2022
Od 75,20 €
2. Vatican & Sistine Chapel: Early Bird entryem Sistine Chapel & Vatican: Early Bird Access, mon, 28 nov 2022 - sat, 25 nov 2023
Od 60,30 €
3. Colosseum & Roman Forum: Guided Highlights - 3 hoursem , sat, 26 nov 2022 - sat, 25 nov 2023
Od 54,70 €
4. Rome in a day - 8 hoursem Rome in a day: Colosseum, Roman Forum & Vatican, sat, 26 nov 2022 - fri, 30 dec 2022
Od 184,80 €
5. Big Bus Rome Toursem Big Bus Tours Rome , sat, 26 nov 2022 - sat, 25 nov 2023
Od 36,20 €
6. Best of Tuscany with Wine Tastingem Best of Tuscany with Wine Tasting , sat, 26 nov 2022 - sat, 25 nov 2023
Od 149,50 €
7. Roman Crypts and Catacombs Tourem Roman Crypts and Catacombs Tour, sun, 27 nov 2022 - sat, 25 nov 2023
Od 80,00 €
8. Guided tour at the Borghese Galleryem Guided tour at the Borghese Gallery, tue, 29 nov 2022 - sat, 25 nov 2023
Od 64,00 €
9. Vatican Museums: Guided tour in Englishem Vatican Museums: Guided tour in English, mon, 28 nov 2022 - sat, 25 nov 2023
Od 73,10 €
10. Colosseum & Roman Forum: All of ancient Rome - 8 hoursem Rome in a Day: Colosseum, Roman Forum & Palatine Hill, sun, 27 nov 2022 - sat, 25 nov 2023
Od 95,80 €
Pompeii Half Day Tour: Guided tour & train
Why take a long bus journey to reach Pompeii and go back to Rome when you can get to the UNESCO world heritage site and return to the Eternal city with a quick train ride? This is the only tour that allows you to enjoy a comprehensive visit of Pompeii in the morning and still have time to explore in Rome in the afternoon!
- Visit Pompeii from Rome in half a day
- Spend more time being there than getting there
- Enjoy exclusive skip the line access
- Get a 2-hour fully-guided tour of the ruins of Pompeii
- Explore newly-opened Domus
- Marvel at their beautiful frescoes and mosaics
- Enjoy a small tour group of max. 25 people
What can I expect?
Explore Pompeii from Rome in no time
This half-day tour will commence at Termini Station where your dedicated City Wonders representative will provide you with train tickets and show you to your seats, so all you have to do is relax and enjoy the ride. Throughout your one-hour trip to Naples, you will be treated to Italy’s spectacular scenery in the comfort of the air-conditioned, high-speed train.
Once in Naples, you will be welcomed by your City Wonders local guide, a personalized benefit not offered by many other providers. After a short private coach transfer you will reach the world-famous ruins of Pompeii where you will be introduced your official English-speaking guide. From there, be enchanted and mystified on a 2-hour guided tour into the past like no other.
Pompeii is considered one of the most fascinating archeological sites in the world, unparalleled to anything else. A haunting yet magical place where time has been captured for eternity. Here your official expert guide will help you to understand how the Romans lived during those fruitful (and ultimately catastrophic) times, while exploring the well-preserved fossils and ruins that have been buried beneath volcanic ash for centuries.
Thanks to our exclusive Pompeii partnership, you will have the unique opportunity of exploring recently-opened Domus (homes of the ancient city’s most influential people), still decorated with frescoes of animals, powerful gods and lush landscapes. After a short coffee break or local souvenir shopping, you will meet an English-speaking driver who will accompany you on the way to back to Naples, and he will stay with you until your departure by train to Rome.
How does it work?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket is sent directly to your email. Smartphone tickets are accepted.
Where does the tour begin?
The tour starts at Piazza dei Cinquecento, facing the main entrance of Termini train station, the meeting point is located on the far left just outside the entrance. Your City Wonders coordinator will be wearing a blue City Wonders polo shirt or jacket for easy recognition.
Where does the tour end?
The tour ends at Termini Station in central Rome.
How long does the tour last?
The tour lasts 7 hours.
Infant (0-1): Free of charge
Please note that kids between 0-1 years old don't have a reserved seat in the train.
Refundable tickets Refundable tickets
Refundable up to 48 hours before performance date. A cancellation fee of up to 20% pr. ticket may apply
Mobile voucher accepted
Save time – Skip the line
Duration: 7 hours
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday & Saturday at 7:15 AM.
- Tour as per description
- Entrance ticket & reservation fees for Pompeii excavation site
- Guided tour of Pompeii in groups no more than 25 people
- English speaking local guide
- Audio headsets so you can always hear your guide
Pompeii Half Day Tour: Guided tour & train
Piazza dei Cinquecento 00185 Roma Italy
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.