100% siguran sustav za plaćanje
Platiti u eurima
Više od 3,5 milijuna prodanih ulaznica
1. Sagrada Família: Skip the lineem Sagrada Família, sun, 4 dec 2022 - tue, 28 feb 2023
Od 40,10 €
2. Half Day Tour to Gironaem Half Day Tour to Girona, mon, 5 dec 2022 - fri, 1 dec 2023
Od 65,20 €
3. Early Picasso Museum and Gothic Tourem Julià Travel Tours & Tickets office, tue, 6 dec 2022 - sat, 2 dec 2023
Od 30,90 €
4. Barcelona Highlights: Guided tourem Barcelona Highlights: Guided tour, mon, 5 dec 2022 - sat, 2 dec 2023
Od 60,50 €
5. Guided tour to Sagrada Famíliaem Sagrada Familia, sun, 4 dec 2022 - sun, 3 dec 2023
Od 59,30 €
6. Barcelona Aquarium: Skip the lineem Barcelona Aquarium , sun, 4 dec 2022 - sat, 31 dec 2022
Od 29,70 €
7. Sagrada Familia: Skip the line, Tower Access & Guideem Sagrada Familia: Skip the line, Tower Access & Guide, sun, 4 dec 2022 - sun, 3 dec 2023
Od 69,90 €
8. Guided tour to Sagrada Familia & Park Güellem Guided tour to Sagrada Familia & Park Güell , sun, 4 dec 2022 - sun, 3 dec 2023
Od 85,30 €
9. Park Güell: Skip the line & guided tourem Park Güell, sun, 4 dec 2022 - sun, 3 dec 2023
Od 29,70 €
10. Park Güell: Skip the lineem Park Güell, sun, 4 dec 2022 - th, 2 mar 2023
Od 16,00 €
Camp Nou & Museum: Guided Tour
Visit this famous attraction that is visited by several footballfans every year: F. C. Barcelona's stadium Camp Nou. On this tour you see the museum, the trophies and you experience, what it's like to be a professional football player for a day!
- Visit F. C. Barcelona's stadium - Camp Nou
- See the trophies in the museum
- Experience what it's like to be a football player
- Learn about the stadium through your guide
- Enjoy included transportation to the stadium
What can I expect?
You begin the tour from the meeting point where you hop on a coach towards Camp Nou.
When you reach the stadium, the tour starts on the first floor of the museum, which was renovated in June, 2010. This is a modern museum with interactive walls and a wide collection of objects that reveal the history of F. C. Barcelona and explain more about the club and its values.
On this tour you learn more about the players that have made history, such as Kubala, Cruyff, Maradona, Guardiola and Ronaldinho, among others. You also get to feel the true passion of football by visiting the best areas of the Camp Nou: Including the visitors' changing room and the player tunnel onto the pitch, from where a panoramic view of the whole stadium can be enjoyed. From here you sense just what it is like to be a professional football player. You also visit the television studio, the mixed zone, the press room and the press box.
From the Sports Bar you walk to the grandstand of the stadium. The tour ends on the second floor, where you can visit the fascinating Multimedia space, which was renovated in January 2010. At the end of the visit you can remain in the stadium and the museum as long as you wish. You can also visit the official F. C. Barcelona store, where you can find all the team's merchandise.
How does it work?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it with you on the tour - or show the ticket on your phone.
- For structural reasons, and due to the large number of staircases on the tour, this visit to Camp Nou is not adapted for people with physical disabilities.
Infant (0-3): Free of charge
What’s not included?
- Transportation to the center of Barcelona.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off.
Refundable tickets Refundable tickets
Refundable up to 48 hours before performance date. A cancellation fee of up to 20% pr. ticket may apply
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: 3 hours
November-March: Thursday at 10 A.M.
April-October: Monday, Thursday and Friday at 10 A.M.
- Access to the F.C.B. Museum.
- Transportation from the meetingpoint to Camp Nou.
- Bilingual guide - English or Spanish.
- Radio guide system.
F. C. Barcelona Stadium: Camp Nou Experience
Carrer de Balmes, 5 08007 Barcelona
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.