Spend an afternoon deep sea fishing in the Gulf of Mexico. You can expect to catch a variety of fish and enjoy the white sands of Clearwater Beach. Highlights:
- Go deep sea fishing in one of Florida’s most productive reefs
- Borrow fishing equipment including rod, reel, bait and fishing license
- Spend some free time to enjoy Clearwater Beach
- Enjoy roundtrip hotel transfer Deep Sea Fishing in the Gulf of Mexico
Take a trip to the white sands and warm waters of Clearwater Beach, where you can enjoy free time until lunch at 1 PM when the boat departs the dock.
Then we're sailing off for an afternoon at sea, where you get to enjoy a four-hour fishing cruise into the Gulf of Mexico at west central Florida’s most productive reef. Here you can expect to catch a variety of fish and to keep anything that's within the regulated length and weight.
After we finish, we will cruise back to the dock where you can get your fish cleaned.
Remember to bring a camera to capture all of the amazing sights!
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your tour.
Where does the tour start?
The tour includes pick-up from selected hotels and meeting points in Orlando.
Click HERE to see the pick-up times for each pick-up location and choose the one most convenient for you.
Where does the tour end?
Your tour ends back at your hotel.
How long does the tour last?
The tour lasts approx. 12 hours.
Are there children's tickets?
Yes, children's tickets are available for children under 12 years of age when accompanied by a paying adult.
- Remember to bring sunscreen.
- This tour travels ten miles into the Gulf and may cause seasickness for some.