100% siguran sustav za plaćanje
Platiti u eurima
Više od 3,5 milijuna prodanih ulaznica
1. The Vatican and Sistine Chapel: Skip-the-Line Last Minute TicketsVatican Museums & Sistine Chapel: Skip-the-Line Last Minute, pon, 11 pros 2023 - čet, 6 lip 2024
Od 34,60 €
2. Colosseum & Roman Forum: Guided Highlights - 3 hours, čet, 14 pros 2023 - pon, 9 pros 2024
Od 54,20 €
3. Vatican & Sistine Chapel: Early Bird entrySistine Chapel & Vatican: Early Bird Access, pon, 11 pros 2023 - pet, 5 sij 2024
Od 62,00 €
4. Colosseum & Roman Forum: All of ancient Rome - 8 hoursRome in a Day: Colosseum, Roman Forum & Palatine Hill, sub, 16 pros 2023 - sub, 7 pros 2024
Od 94,90 €
5. Best of Tuscany with Wine TastingBest of Tuscany with Wine Tasting , uto, 12 pros 2023 - pon, 9 pros 2024
Od 148,10 €
6. Vatican Museums: Guided tour in EnglishVatican Museums: Guided tour in English, pon, 11 pros 2023 - pon, 9 pros 2024
Od 72,30 €
7. Roman Crypts and Catacombs TourRoman Crypts and Catacombs Tour, uto, 12 pros 2023 - ned, 7 sij 2024
Od 79,20 €
8. Big Bus Rome ToursBig Bus Tours Rome , pon, 11 pros 2023 - ned, 8 pros 2024
Od 22,70 €
9. Borghese Gallery: Skip the line, uto, 12 pros 2023 - ned, 18 velj 2024
Od 31,70 €
10. Papal AudiencePapal Audience, sri, 13 pros 2023 - sri, 27 pros 2023
Od 44,80 €
Vatican & Sistine Chapel: Friday night guided tour
Get a 'once in a life time' experience in Rome: Explore the Vatican Museums and the Sistine Chapel at night! On this night tour with your guide you see the different galleries and of course, Raphael's Rooms. When you visit the museums, it's without all of the massive crowds and you avoid the heat of the daytime!
- Visit the Vatican Museums after official closing hours
- Avoid the crowds and the heat of the daytime
- See the stunning ceiling of the Sistine Chapel
- Visit Raphael's Rooms
- Borrow a headset so you can always hear your guide
Explore the Vatican Museums after hours
Each year the Vatican Museums opens at night after official hours for limited dates each year. If you manage to snag a spot on our Vatican Museums Night Tour, you are in for a true treat!
If you have ever visited the Vatican Museums on a summer morning, you'll quickly notice that a visit the museum at night can be quite the opposite experience. The long, stressful lines of people and overheated rooms typical of daytime visits are long gone. Instead, you can enjoy a relaxing tour of all of the highlights the museum has to offer.
As you explore the Vatican Museums together with your knowledgeable, English-speaking guide, you’ll visit many of the same highlights visited on our daytime tours. You’ll appreciate the intricate artistry of master weavers in the Gallery of the Tapestries and the stunning painted ceilings of the Candelabra Gallery.
You'll also explore Raphael’s Rooms, which show the master at the height of his powers. Your charismatic guide will enrich your visit with the history and stories behind the art and artists.
Finally, you’ll experience the Vatican Museum’s ultimate highlight, the Sistine Chapel, in the unique atmosphere of the evening. Few have had the chance to stand beneath Michelangelo’s most important creation at this hour of the evening!
Detalji događaja i rezervacije?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your tour.
Where does the tour begin?
The tour starts at the bottom of the wide steps across the street from the entrance of the Vatican Museums. The steps are located between Caffè Vaticano and Hotel Alimandi Vaticano, on the corner of Viale Vaticano and Via Tunisi.
Please be there 15 minutes before your tour starts.
Where does the tour end?
The tour ends at the Vatican Museums.
How long does the tour last?
The tour lasts 2.5 hours.
Is there a dress code?
Yes, entrance into religious sites requires a strict dress code. Knees and shoulders must be covered for both men and women. City Wonders and Ticmate cannot be held responsible for refused entry due to improper dress.
Are there children's tickets?
Yes, children's tickets are available for children between age 6-18. Children under the age of 6 years are free when accompanied by a paying adult.
- Extra measures may be implemented at some venues due to heightened global security. As a result, we may experience delays in getting through mandatory security checks when entering these venues. Extra measures may also restrict the size of bags that can be brought inside. To avoid disruptions or possible denied entry, we strongly suggest that you avoid bringing large purses, bags, or backpacks on your tour. The Vatican only permits very small bags, and specifically prohibits large bags, tripods, umbrellas, and backpacks.
- You can use the free luggage storage area which may result in your having to leave the tour early to retrieve them at the entrance.
Fantastic: 4.5 – 4 ocjene
Night tour with guide Barbara
"This was a wonderful experience. Our guide Barbara took us through the history and spoke very inspiringly about the history, Michelangelo, Raphael and the others who have made the Vatican Museum and the Sistine Chapell so fantastic!"
"Kaikki sujui mainiosti; saimme etuoikeuteusti kuunnella korvaradion kautta oppaan asiantuntevat selostukset mykistävien taideaarteiden ja niiden tekijöiden työskentelystä. Suosittelen!"
Večerní prohlídka Vatikánských muzeí a Sixtinské kaple
"Pohodlný vstup, bez čekání. Výborný výklad průvodce, v angličtině. Viděli jsme ty zásadní exponáty. Při množství vystavených děl je třeba si vybrat, jinak je tam možné strávit 3 měsíce.Přes večerní termín množství lidí. Ale to je asi otázka náhody, byl pátek a fronty venku byly ještě v 19 hodin."
Refundable tickets Refundable tickets
Refundable up to 48 hours before performance date. A cancellation fee of up to 20% pr. ticket may apply
Print out voucher
Trajanje: 2 sati 30 minuta
The tour departs Friday at 7:30 P.M.
Što je uključeno?
- A visit to the Vatican Museums after official closing hours.
- A headset.
Vatican & Sistine Chapel: Friday night guided tour
The corner of Viale Vaticano and Via Tunisi 00192 Roma RM Italy
Korisnička podrška na engleskom jeziku
Trebate li pomoć s rezervacijom? Rado ćemo odgovoriti na Vaša pitanja!