100% siguran sustav za plaćanje
Platiti u eurima
Više od 3,5 milijuna prodanih ulaznica
1. Prado Museum & Madrid Highlightsem Prado Museum & Madrid Highlights, th, 1 dec 2022 - mon, 27 nov 2023
Od 67,30 €
2. Prado Museum: Skip the lineem Prado Museum: Skip the line, tue, 29 nov 2022 - wed, 29 mar 2023
Od 14,70 €
3. Museo Reina Sofía: Skip the lineem Museo Reina Sofía, wed, 30 nov 2022 - wed, 29 mar 2023
Od 14,30 €
4. Full Day Tour to Avila & Segoviaem Full Day Tour to Avila & Segovia , tue, 29 nov 2022 - tue, 28 nov 2023
Od 105,50 €
5. Hop-on Hop-off Madrid City Tourem Hop-on Hop-off Madrid City Tour, tue, 29 nov 2022 - wed, 29 nov 2023
Od 11,60 €
6. The Royal Palace: Guided Tourem The Royal Palace: Guided Tour, tue, 29 nov 2022 - tue, 28 nov 2023
Od 43,90 €
7. Madrid Cycling Sightseeingem Madrid Cycling Sightseeing, th, 1 dec 2022 - fri, 31 mar 2023
Od 23,10 €
8. Atletico Madrid vs FC Barcelonaem Estadio Wanda Metropolitano, sat, 7 jan 2023 - sun, 8 jan 2023
Od 211,20 €
9. Real Madrid vs Valenciaem Santiago Bernabeu, sat, 14 jan 2023 - sun, 15 jan 2023
Od 164,80 €
10. Museo Reina Sofía: Guided tour & Skip the lineem Museo Reina Sofía, sat, 1 apr 2023 - sat, 28 oct 2023
Od 24,80 €
Museo Nacional Thyssen-Bornemisza
Explore the privately collected paradise for art lovers at the Thyssen-Bornemisza Museum. Enjoy the informative themed audio guide tour and learn about the amazing collection.
- Visit the Thyssen-Bornemisza Museum
- Skip the line to the ticket office
- Explore the magnificient art collection
- Enjoy a informative audio guide
What can I expect?
Explore the Thyssen-Bornemisza Museum
Don't miss out on a visit to the Thyssen-Bornemisza Museum, which was the German-Hungarian industrialist Baron Heinrich Thyssen-Bornemisza de Kászon private collection.
The name may be close to impossible to pronounce, but don't let that stop you from making your way to the Museo Nacional Thyssen-Bornemisza when visiting Madrid. It's one of the most extraordinary - and largest - private art collections in the world.
Many of the big names are here, sometimes represented by just one painting. Start the top floor and work your way down. Travel through history from medieval art on the second floor through Impressionism, Post-Impressionism, and Expressionism on the first floor, all the way to Pop Art and avant-garde on the ground floor.
How does it work?
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email. Mobile tickets are accepted.
How does it work?
Show your smartphone voucher at the desk marked as 'Acreditación Venta Online y Telefónica', located on your left-hand side as you enter the museum. You'll receive a paper ticket for the permanent collection and the first available timeslot for the temporary exhibition.
Students (valid ID)
Children (0-17): Free entry
Mobile voucher accepted
Save time – Skip the line
- Access to the permanent collection
- Access to temporary exhibitions
Thyssen-Bornemisza Museum + Monet & Boudin
Paseo del Prado 8 28014, Madrid
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.