100% siguran sustav za plaćanje
Platiti u eurima
Više od 3,5 milijuna prodanih ulaznica
1. Vatican & Sistine Chapel: Guided Highlights - 2 hoursem Vatican Morning Tour, th, 1 dec 2022 - fri, 30 dec 2022
Od 75,20 €
2. Vatican & Sistine Chapel: Guided Tour & The Domeem Skip the line Vatican Ticket, tue, 29 nov 2022 - fri, 30 dec 2022
Od 125,70 €
3. Guided tour at the Borghese Galleryem Guided tour at the Borghese Gallery, tue, 29 nov 2022 - tue, 28 nov 2023
Od 64,00 €
4. Colosseum & Roman Forum: Fast Trackem Colosseum: Fast Track, wed, 30 nov 2022 - sat, 24 dec 2022
Od 29,00 €
5. Vatican & Sistine Chapel: Skip The Lineem Vatican Museums & Sistine Chapel: Skip The Line, tue, 29 nov 2022 - sat, 31 dec 2022
Od 28,40 €
6. Vatican & Sistine Chapel: Early Bird entryem Sistine Chapel & Vatican: Early Bird Access, th, 1 dec 2022 - tue, 28 nov 2023
Od 60,30 €
7. Big Bus Rome Toursem Big Bus Tours Rome , tue, 29 nov 2022 - tue, 28 nov 2023
Od 32,60 €
8. 2-in-1 Guided Vatican & Colosseum: Skip the lineem Vatican: Guided tour & Colosseum skip the line, tue, 29 nov 2022 - fri, 30 dec 2022
Od 147,90 €
9. Colosseum & Roman Forum: Audio Guideem Colosseum & Roman Forum: Audio Guide, wed, 30 nov 2022 - wed, 28 dec 2022
Od 32,40 €
10. Colosseum & Roman Forum: Guided Highlights - 3 hoursem , tue, 29 nov 2022 - tue, 28 nov 2023
Od 54,70 €
Borghese Gallery: Skip the line
Hurry up and get your timed entrance tickets for the Borghese Gallery. The tickets are usually not available on the day - and in fact often sell out up to a month in advance.
- Get your hands on the popular timed tickets
- Skip the line to the Borghese Gallery
- Admire the amazing art works
What can I expect?
Skip the line to the Borghese Gallery
The art collection of the wealthy, noble Borghese family soon became too big for a single home. It moved into the Galleria Borghese - a separate building in the famous Villa Borghese park. In 1901, the collection passed into the hands of the Italian government and ever since, tourists travel from all over the world to see this beautiful museum! Timed tickets are hard to come by, so grab yours before they're all gone!
This small museum punches well above its weight, thanks to the lush surroundings (pink marble walls, frescoed ceilings, etc.) and the hit rate of masterpieces. Plus, thanks to the timed entrance policy, it gets busy but never crowded.
Highlights include Bernini's sculpture of David which captures the biblical hero coiled in a state of readiness, and The Rape of Proserpina - done when Bernini was just 23. Other highlights include Caravaggio's Boy with Fruit Basket and Raphael's extraordinary Deposition of Christ and Lady with a Unicorn.
How does it work?
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email. Smartphone tickets are accepted.
Please be there 15 minutes before your reserved timeslot.
Very Good: 4.0 – 1 reviews
Mobile voucher accepted
Save time – Skip the line
Timed entrance to the Borghese Gallery.
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.