100% siguran sustav za plaćanje
Platiti u eurima
Više od 3,5 milijuna prodanih ulaznica
1. Central Park Bike Rentalem , sat, 26 nov 2022 - sun, 26 mar 2023
Od 33,80 €
2. Big Bus Hop-On-Hop-Off Toursem Big Bus Hop-On-Hop-Off Tours, sat, 26 nov 2022 - sat, 25 nov 2023
Od 62,70 €
3. Statue of Liberty: Guided Boat Tour & Visit to the Islandsem , sat, 26 nov 2022 - sun, 26 mar 2023
Od 20,90 €
4. Top of the Rock Observation Deck: Skip the lineem Top of the Rock Observation Deck, sat, 26 nov 2022 - fri, 31 mar 2023
Od 37,50 €
5. 9/11 Memorial & Museumem 9/11 Memorial & Museum, sat, 26 nov 2022 - sun, 26 mar 2023
Od 34,20 €
6. Chicagoem Ambassador Theatre, mon, 28 nov 2022 - sun, 1 oct 2023
Od 79,20 €
7. Empire State Buildingem Empire State Building , sat, 26 nov 2022 - sun, 26 mar 2023
Od 47,40 €
8. Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum: Priority Entranceem Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum: Skip the line, sat, 26 nov 2022 - sat, 31 dec 2022
Od 33,80 €
9. The Guggenheim: Skip the lineem , sat, 26 nov 2022 - mon, 20 feb 2023
Od 28,50 €
10. Empire State Building Express entryem Empire State Building Express entry, sat, 26 nov 2022 - sun, 26 mar 2023
Od 86,20 €
Brooklyn Bridge Bike Rentals
Soak up the magic of Manhattan from your bike. Plan your own itinerary, pick up your wheels at South Bridge Seaport and set off for a day of Big Apple sightseeing! Choose from 1 hour up to a full 24 hours.Highlights:
- Hire a bike from South Street Seaport in Manhattan
- Discover the city at your own pace
- Choose from one hour up to a full 24
- Ride over the Brooklyn Bridge
- Explore Williamsburg, visit museums, parks & more
Bike Across Brooklyn Bridge
With the wind in your hair and the smell of hotdogs floating up your nostrils, you'll see, smell and live New York when you explore it by bike.
Pick up your bicycle from South Street Seaport, just two blocks from the Brooklyn Bridge. You'll get a map, a helmet, a chain, and a basket. All you need to bring is your camera.
If you've only got a morning to spare, hire a bike for 4 or 5 hours and cruise around the Lower East Side, check out the restaurants in Little Italy and the knock-off goods in Chinatown.
If you have the whole day, why not ride over the Brooklyn Bridge into the hip Williamsburg and beyond? There's no end of things to see in New York. Pedal on out there and be a part of it!
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email. Mobile tickets are accepted.
How does it work?
Show your smartphone ticket at Brooklyn Bridge Bike Rentals - South St.
How long can I rent my bike?
Choose between 1 hour, 2 hours, 3 hours, 4 hours, or 24 hours rental.
- Cannondale bike, helmet, lock, and basket
- A map
What ticket types are available?
Under-14 year olds are obliged to wear a helmet according to NY State law.