100% siguran sustav za plaćanje
Platiti u eurima
Više od 3,5 milijuna prodanih ulaznica
1. Central Park Bike Rentalem , sat, 25 mar 2023 - tue, 19 sep 2023
Od 32,70 €
2. Big Bus Hop-On-Hop-Off Toursem Big Bus Hop-On-Hop-Off Tours, sat, 25 mar 2023 - fri, 22 mar 2024
Od 59,50 €
3. Statue of Liberty: Guided Boat Tour & Visit to the Islandsem , sat, 25 mar 2023 - tue, 19 sep 2023
Od 21,80 €
4. Top of the Rock Observation Deck: Skip the lineem Top of the Rock Observation Deck, sat, 25 mar 2023 - fri, 31 mar 2023
Od 35,60 €
5. Chicagoem Ambassador Theatre, sun, 26 mar 2023 - sun, 1 oct 2023
Od 75,20 €
6. Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum: Priority Entranceem Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum: Skip the line, sat, 25 mar 2023 - tue, 19 sep 2023
Od 35,70 €
7. 9/11 Memorial & Museumem 9/11 Memorial & Museum, sat, 25 mar 2023 - mon, 18 sep 2023
Od 36,30 €
8. The Guggenheim: Skip the lineem , fri, 31 mar 2023 - sun, 18 jun 2023
Od 27,50 €
9. Empire State Building Express entryem Empire State Building Express entry, sat, 1 apr 2023 - fri, 30 jun 2023
Od 95,80 €
10. Empire State Buildingem Empire State Building , sat, 25 mar 2023 - mon, 12 jun 2023
Od 52,70 €
Brooklyn Bridge Bike Rentals
Soak up the magic of Manhattan from your bike. Plan your own itinerary, pick up your wheels at South Bridge Seaport and set off for a day of Big Apple sightseeing! Choose from 1 hour up to a full 24 hours.Highlights:
- Hire a bike from South Street Seaport in Manhattan
- Discover the city at your own pace
- Choose from one hour up to a full 24
- Ride over the Brooklyn Bridge
- Explore Williamsburg, visit museums, parks & more
Bike Across Brooklyn Bridge
With the wind in your hair and the smell of hotdogs floating up your nostrils, you'll see, smell and live New York when you explore it by bike.
Pick up your bicycle from South Street Seaport, just two blocks from the Brooklyn Bridge. You'll get a map, a helmet, a chain, and a basket. All you need to bring is your camera.
If you've only got a morning to spare, hire a bike for 4 or 5 hours and cruise around the Lower East Side, check out the restaurants in Little Italy and the knock-off goods in Chinatown.
If you have the whole day, why not ride over the Brooklyn Bridge into the hip Williamsburg and beyond? There's no end of things to see in New York. Pedal on out there and be a part of it!
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email. Mobile tickets are accepted.
How does it work?
Show your smartphone ticket at Brooklyn Bridge Bike Rentals - South St.
How long can I rent my bike?
Choose between 1 hour, 2 hours, 3 hours, 4 hours, or 24 hours rental.
- Cannondale bike, helmet, lock, and basket
- A map
What ticket types are available?
Under-14 year olds are obliged to wear a helmet according to NY State law.
Mobile voucher accepted
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.