100% siguran sustav za plaćanje
Platiti u eurima
Više od 3,5 milijuna prodanih ulaznica
1. Vatican & Sistine Chapel: Early Bird entryem Sistine Chapel & Vatican: Early Bird Access, mon, 5 dec 2022 - sat, 2 dec 2023
Od 60,30 €
2. Colosseum & Roman Forum: Guided Highlights - 3 hoursem , mon, 5 dec 2022 - sat, 2 dec 2023
Od 54,70 €
3. Colosseum & Roman Forum: Audio Guideem Colosseum & Roman Forum: Audio Guide, mon, 5 dec 2022 - sat, 31 dec 2022
Od 32,40 €
4. Roman Crypts and Catacombs Tourem Roman Crypts and Catacombs Tour, wed, 7 dec 2022 - sun, 3 dec 2023
Od 80,00 €
5. Roman Crypts, Catacombs & Dark Heartem Roman Crypts, Catacombs & Dark Heart, fri, 9 dec 2022 - sun, 3 dec 2023
Od 97,40 €
6. Vatican & Sistine Chapel: Skip The Lineem Vatican Museums & Sistine Chapel: Skip The Line, mon, 5 dec 2022 - fri, 30 dec 2022
Od 28,40 €
7. Vatican & Sistine Chapel: Guided Highlights - 2 hoursem Vatican Morning Tour, mon, 5 dec 2022 - fri, 30 dec 2022
Od 73,70 €
8. Rome in a day - 8 hoursem Rome in a day: Colosseum, Roman Forum & Vatican, sun, 4 dec 2022 - fri, 30 dec 2022
Od 181,10 €
9. Big Bus Rome Toursem Big Bus Tours Rome , sun, 4 dec 2022 - sat, 2 dec 2023
Od 36,20 €
10. Papal Audienceem Papal Audience, wed, 7 dec 2022 - wed, 31 may 2023
Od 45,20 €
St. Peters Basilica, Dome Climb and Vatacombs
Did you know that no building in Rome can be higher than the top of the Dome at St. Peter's Basilica? It's Roman law. And now you have the chance to see it! Visit Michelangelo's Dome and get a guided tour through St. Peters Basilica, that is focused on art and history.
- See Rome from the best view in the city
- Get a guided tour through St. Peter's Basilica
- Enter the rarely accessed Papal Crypts
- Learn from an art historian guide
What can I expect?
Get ready to put the cultural glasses on. On this tour you will learn about history and art, while you get the best possible view in the entire central Rome! You see Rome from the Dome where you look over the entire Vatican City, the gardens and so much more.
You meet your guide at St. Peter's Square. Make your way across the marble paving to the first steps of Michelangelo's Dome. There are 551 steps - fortunately, there is an elevator, that leaves only 171 steps left for your group to climb. And you take all the breaks you need! At the top you will get a view for your life. It is absolutely breathtaking. Don't hold back on taking photographs!
What goes up, must eventually come down. The same goes for the tour. Luckily it's also easier to walk down the steps than climbing them. Then you have the chance to enter the St. Peter's Basilica, where you learn about the art and the history of the basilica. You also visit the rarely accessed Papal Crypts and the Vatacombs.
How does it work?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket is sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your tour.
Where is the meeting point?
At St. Peter's Square.
Anyone who feels incapable of climbing to the very top of the dome may remain at the terrace level (where the elevator stops) while those who wish to climb all the way up can do so.
Infant (0-5): Free
What’s not included?
Hotel pickup and drop-off.
Food and drinks.
Fantastic: 4.5 – 2 reviews
Gå på denna tur
"Jättebra guide, fantastisk kyrka"
Johan fri, 17 jun 2022
"We are very thankful to guide Marianne. It was a breathtaking tour!"
Nina mon, 13 jun 2022
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: 1 hours 30 minutes
Upon arrival at the meeting address, all members of your party over the age of 12 or older must present a “Health Pass” and a valid ID, proving that you are either:
- Fully vaccinated (with an EMA-approved vaccine - first and second dose), and the second dose administered at least 14 days before your visit
- You have been tested (PCR or antigen) with a negative result within the last 48 hours.
- Or that you have recovered from COVID-19, attested by a PCR or antigen test result, at least 15 days and no more than 6 months old
Please check calender for date and time.
Largo del Colonnato 1 00193 Rome Italy
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.