100% siguran sustav za plaćanje
Platiti u eurima
Više od 3,5 milijuna prodanih ulaznica
1. Louvre Museum: Skip the Lineem Louvre Museum: Priority Ticket, mon, 5 dec 2022 - fri, 31 mar 2023
Od 22,70 €
2. The Best of Parisem The Best of Paris, sun, 4 dec 2022 - fri, 31 mar 2023
Od 165,10 €
3. Centre Pompidou: Skip the lineem Centre Pompidou, sun, 4 dec 2022 - sat, 1 apr 2023
Od 18,00 €
4. Versailles: Guided morning tour with garden visit - 4 hoursem Versailles: Morning guided tour from Paris, sun, 4 dec 2022 - fri, 31 mar 2023
Od 101,00 €
5. Versailles: Skip the line & audio guide - 4 hoursem Versailles: Guided tour w. skip the line, sun, 4 dec 2022 - fri, 31 mar 2023
Od 87,50 €
6. Versailles: Guided tour incl. lunch - 9 hoursem Versailles: Full day tour to Versailles & Trianons, tue, 6 dec 2022 - tue, 28 mar 2023
Od 173,40 €
7. Picasso Museum: Skip the lineem Picasso Museum: Skip the line, tue, 6 dec 2022 - sat, 1 apr 2023
Od 16,10 €
8. Musée de l'Orangerieem Musée de l’Orangerie, mon, 5 dec 2022 - sat, 1 apr 2023
Od 16,00 €
9. Musée d'Orsay: Skip the lineem Musée d'Orsay, tue, 13 dec 2022 - sat, 1 apr 2023
Od 20,20 €
10. Big Bus Tours Parisem Big Bus Tours Paris, sun, 4 dec 2022 - sat, 2 dec 2023
Od 36,20 €
Louvre Museum: Guided Highlights tour - 3 hours
Skip the line to the famous museum in the heart of Paris: The Louvre! On this guided tour you visit the Napoleon Apartments, you see the magnificent art pieces by Delacroix, Michelangelo and da Vinci. Audio headsets are provided, so you can hear your guide at all times.
- Skip the line to the Louvre
- Visit the Napoleon Apartments
- See masterpieces by Delacroix, Michelangelo and da Vinci
- Appreciate the stunning paintings and sculptures
- Learn everything from your expert guide
- Listen to your guide via audio headsets
What can I expect?
Go on an adventure through the history of art and visit the Louvre museum in Paris. Founded in 1793 this is the perfect place to admire famous art pieces as well as sculptures and the beautiful architecture.
Because visiting the Louvre is always an magnificent experience. You take a stroll down the history lane as you see the most famous masterpieces of art and culture. On this guided tour you have plenty of time to just observe the beautiful art and sculptures, while your guide tells you every historic detail, you absolutely have to know.
Along the tour you get the chance to gaze at the graceful Venus de Milo. You also see one of the Louvre's most celebrated sculptures, the Winged Victory of Samothrace. Take a good look at Delacroix's famous painting depicting the French struggle for freedom, Liberty Leading the People, while you learn about the history behind it. The work of Michelangelo awaits you in the Italian sculpture hall – and you discover firsthand what makes Leonardo da Vinci’s Mona Lisa the most enigmatic portrait of all time.
You end your tour in the Napoleon Apartments, where the interior will transport you back to the 1800's.
How does it work?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it with you on your tour.
Where is the meeting point?
You meet your guide at Arc de Triomphe du Carrousel, before you all walk to Louvre.
- This tour is unable to accommodate guests with wheelchairs or any impairments requiring special assistance.
- This tour is unable to accommodate strollers or baby carriages.
- You have to go through security check before entering Louvre. At the security check there can be a queue, which you cannot skip.
- Avoid bringing large purses, bags or backpacks with you, as you may be denied access.
Infant (0-3): Free of charge
What’s not included?
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off.
- Food and beverages.
Fantastic: 4.5 – 2 reviews
Print out voucher
Save time – Skip the line
Duration: 3 hours
Please check the calendar for available dates and times.
- Skip the line-ticket to the Louvre.
- Access to the Napoleon Apartments.
- A guided tour.
- Audio headsets.
Rue de Rivoli 75001 Paris
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.