100% siguran sustav za plaćanje
Platiti u eurima
Više od 3,5 milijuna prodanih ulaznica
1. Eiffel Tower - Skip the Lineem Eiffel Tower: Skip the line, mon, 17 feb 2020 - tue, 16 feb 2021
Od 61,20 €
2. Eiffel Tower: Skip the Line evening tourem , tue, 18 feb 2020 - tue, 16 feb 2021
Od 51,90 €
3. Eiffel Tower: Skip the Line & summit visitem Eiffel Tower: Summit w. skip the line, mon, 17 feb 2020 - sun, 10 may 2020
Od 65,80 €
4. Hop-On Hop-Off sightseeing cruiseem Hop-On Hop-Off sightseeing cruise, tue, 18 feb 2020 - tue, 16 feb 2021
Od 17,60 €
5. Hop-On Hop-Off Parisem Hop-On Hop-Off Paris, mon, 17 feb 2020 - sat, 31 oct 2020
Od 33,00 €
6. Eiffel Tower: Skip the Line & Cruiseem Eiffel Tower: Skip the line & cruise, mon, 17 feb 2020 - tue, 16 feb 2021
Od 44,90 €
7. Eiffel Tower: Guided highlights - 90 min.em La Tour Eiffel - Visite guidée de 90 minutes, mon, 17 feb 2020 - th, 31 dec 2020
Od 39,40 €
8. Disneyland® by busem Disneyland® by bus, mon, 17 feb 2020 - sat, 31 oct 2020
Od 139,20 €
9. Arc de Triomphe: Skip the lineem Arc De Triomphe, fri, 21 feb 2020 - sat, 31 oct 2020
Od 15,60 €
10. Sightseeing and Cruisesem Sightseeing and Cruises, mon, 17 feb 2020 - tue, 16 feb 2021
Od 28,40 €
Eiffel Tower: Guided tour & summit visit
Visit the third floor - the summit - of the Eiffel Tower. From here, nearly 300 meters from the ground, you get the best view over Paris! On this guided tour you also visit the first floor, where you can walk on the glass floor. You also pay the second floor a visit. On all levels it's a magnificent sight!
- Visit the third floor of the Eiffel Tower (the summit)
- Walk on the glass floor 57 meters from the ground
- Enjoy the view from the 1st and the 2nd floor
- Learn everything from a history-loving guide
- Listen through audio headsets
What can I expect?
Enter the Eiffel Tower with a local guide, where you get access to the third floor in this tall monument. From there you can see just about everything in Paris!
As you climb to the first floor, your guide will inform you about the background story of this architectural wonder that made Gustave Eiffel famous. There are so many fun details to learn and observe. On the first floor you have plenty of time to take pictures or walk on the glass floor 57 meters from the ground!
Your guide leads you up the steps to witness more incredible views on the second floor. Here you see more of the city's most iconic landmarks: These include the Arc de Triomphe, Champs-Elysses and Notre Dame. Finally, you take the elevator up to the third floor - which is the summit - where you get a breathtaking panoramic view over Paris!
How does it work?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it with you on your tour.
- We recommend that you bring a bottle of water with you, as this tour involves climbing a lot of steps.
- We recommend bringing a hat and sunscreen in warm weather, as some parts of the site lack shade.
- Unfortunately this tour is unable to accommodate guests with wheelchairs or any impairments requiring special assistance. We are also unable to accommodate strollers or baby carriages.
- Due to the safety check you should not bring big purses, backpacks or suitcases with you to the Eiffel Tower. You may be denied access to the tour if you do so.
Infants (0-3): Free of charge
What’s not included?
- Hotel pickup and drop-off.
- Food and drinks.
Fantastic: 5.0 – 2 reviews
"toppen, smidigt, super bra guide!"
Linda wed, 1 jan 2020
Print out voucher
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Please check calendar for date and time.
- Access to the Summit.
- Visit to the first and second floor.
- A guided tour.
- Audio headsets.
Champ de Mars 5 Avenue Anatole France 75007 Paris
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.