100% siguran sustav za plaćanje
Platiti u eurima
Više od 3,5 milijuna prodanih ulaznica
1. Eiffel Tower - Skip the Lineem Eiffel Tower: Skip the line, wed, 29 mar 2023 - mon, 26 jun 2023
Od 54,00 €
2. Eiffel Tower: Guided highlights - 90 min.em La Tour Eiffel - Visite guidée de 90 minutes, wed, 29 mar 2023 - sun, 31 dec 2023
Od 39,40 €
3. Eiffel Tower: Skip the Line & summit visitem Eiffel Tower: Summit w. skip the line, wed, 29 mar 2023 - mon, 26 jun 2023
Od 72,30 €
4. Eiffel Tower: Skip the Line & Cruiseem Eiffel Tower: Skip the line & cruise, wed, 29 mar 2023 - mon, 26 jun 2023
Od 63,80 €
5. Arc de Triomphe: Skip the lineem Arc De Triomphe, wed, 29 mar 2023 - sun, 24 sep 2023
Od 15,00 €
6. Sightseeing and Cruisesem Sightseeing and Cruises, wed, 29 mar 2023 - th, 28 mar 2024
Od 40,20 €
7. Hop-On Hop-Off sightseeing cruiseem Hop-On Hop-Off sightseeing cruise, wed, 29 mar 2023 - sun, 24 sep 2023
Od 22,00 €
8. Disneyland® by busem Disneyland® by bus, th, 30 mar 2023 - th, 28 mar 2024
Od 151,60 €
9. Eiffel Tower: Summit visit and tour of Parisem The Eiffel Tower & City Tour of Paris, th, 30 mar 2023 - mon, 26 jun 2023
Od 92,90 €
10. Big Bus Tours Parisem Big Bus Tours Paris, wed, 29 mar 2023 - wed, 27 mar 2024
Od 38,60 €
Eiffel Tower: Guided tour & summit visit
Visit the third floor - the summit - of the Eiffel Tower. From here, nearly 300 meters from the ground, you get the best view over Paris! On this guided tour you also visit the first floor, where you can walk on the glass floor. You also pay the second floor a visit. On all levels it's a magnificent sight!
- Visit the third floor of the Eiffel Tower (the summit)
- Walk on the glass floor 57 meters from the ground
- Enjoy the view from the 1st and the 2nd floor
- Learn everything from a history-loving guide
- Listen through audio headsets
What can I expect?
Enter the Eiffel Tower with a local guide, where you get access to the third floor in this tall monument. From there you can see just about everything in Paris!
As you climb to the first floor, your guide will inform you about the background story of this architectural wonder that made Gustave Eiffel famous. There are so many fun details to learn and observe. On the first floor you have plenty of time to take pictures or walk on the glass floor 57 meters from the ground!
Your guide leads you up the steps to witness more incredible views on the second floor. Here you see more of the city's most iconic landmarks: These include the Arc de Triomphe, Champs-Elysses and Notre Dame. Finally, you take the elevator up to the third floor - which is the summit - where you get a breathtaking panoramic view over Paris!
How does it work?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it with you on your tour.
- We recommend that you bring a bottle of water with you, as this tour involves climbing a lot of steps.
- We recommend bringing a hat and sunscreen in warm weather, as some parts of the site lack shade.
- Unfortunately this tour is unable to accommodate guests with wheelchairs or any impairments requiring special assistance. We are also unable to accommodate strollers or baby carriages.
- Due to the safety check you should not bring big purses, backpacks or suitcases with you to the Eiffel Tower. You may be denied access to the tour if you do so.
Infants (0-3): Free of charge
Please check calendar for date and time.
What’s not included?
- Hotel pickup and drop-off.
- Food and drinks.
Fantastic: 4.6 – 23 reviews
"Veldig bra opplevelse"
Ansgar th, 16 mar 2023
Fint oplevelse med tur guide.
"Rigtig god ideat besøge Eifel tower med tur guide. Der er mange spændende historier om Hr Eifel , tårnet og selve Paris som man vil ellers gå glip af."
Robert th, 3 nov 2022
Wszystko ok. Polecamy
Adrian mon, 24 oct 2022
"The guide NK was a superb storyteller with a lot of interesting facts about the Eiffeltowwe. We give her top recommondation."
Yrsa wedel sat, 22 oct 2022
Marcin tue, 18 oct 2022
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Please check calendar for date and time.
- Access to the Summit.
- Visit to the first and second floor.
- A guided tour.
- Audio headsets.
71 Quai Branly 75015 Paris
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.