100% siguran sustav za plaćanje
Platiti u eurima
Više od 3,5 milijuna prodanih ulaznica
1. Hop-on Hop-off Madrid City Tourem Hop-on Hop-off Madrid City Tour, tue, 6 jun 2023 - sun, 31 dec 2023
Od 11,60 €
2. Prado Museum & Madrid Highlightsem Prado Museum & Madrid Highlights, wed, 7 jun 2023 - sat, 30 mar 2024
Od 67,30 €
3. Museo Reina Sofía: Guided tour & Skip the lineem Museo Reina Sofía, fri, 9 jun 2023 - sat, 28 oct 2023
Od 24,80 €
4. The Royal Palace: Guided Tourem The Royal Palace: Guided Tour, tue, 6 jun 2023 - sun, 31 mar 2024
Od 43,90 €
5. Museo Reina Sofía: Skip the lineem Museo Reina Sofía, wed, 7 jun 2023 - fri, 1 dec 2023
Od 14,30 €
6. Museo Nacional Thyssen-Bornemiszaem Thyssen-Bornemisza Museum + Monet & Boudin, tue, 6 jun 2023 - fri, 1 dec 2023
Od 14,80 €
7. Guided Tour: The Prado, Reina Sofía and Thyssen Museumsem Madrid City Tour, fri, 9 jun 2023 - sat, 28 oct 2023
Od 88,90 €
8. Madrid Cycling Sightseeingem Madrid Cycling Sightseeing, th, 8 jun 2023 - sun, 31 mar 2024
Od 23,10 €
9. Prado Museum: Skip the lineem Prado Museum: Skip the line, tue, 6 jun 2023 - sat, 2 sep 2023
Od 14,70 €
Full Day Tour to Avila & Segovia
Enjoy a fascinating full-day tour visiting Avila and Segovia together with your local guide. The two cities are rich in history and definitely worth visiting when you are in Madrid. Explore the oldest and intact fortified complex in Avila and the beautiful castle in Segovia.
- Visit the historic towns Avila and Segovia
- Transport from Madrid is included
- Discover Avila's convent, cathedral and more
- Choose between two kinds of lunch
- See Segovia's famous aqueduct, cathedral & castle
What can I expect?
The first stop on your tour leaving from Madrid is the historic town - Avila. Avila is famous for its most ancient and complete fortified complex in Spain. The city has a 2500 meter long wall and its 90 fortified towers surround the old city. In the old part of the city you'll find a large number of Romanesque style churches, gothic palaces and a fortified cathedral.
In Avila, you'll visit the convent and the Museum of Teresa de Jesús, admire the cathedral from the outside, see the Plaza Mayor and the Basilica of San Vicente.
The second and last part of the tour goes to Segovia. The city is famous for its well-preserved Roman aqueduct, which is 16 kilometers long. The city is also known for the most incredible castle in Spain - the Alcázar and the Cathedral of Segovia.
On this tour, you'll visit both the Roman aqueduct, the castle Alcázar and the Cathedral of Segovia.
How does it work?
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it with you on your tour.
Is lunch included?
When you book your tickets, you can choose between no lunch, the touristic lunch or the gastronomic lunch.
You can see the menus here.
Infant (0-5) Free
Good: 3.0 – 1 reviews
Refundable tickets Refundable tickets
Refundable up to 48 hours before performance date. A cancellation fee of up to 20% pr. ticket may apply
Print out voucher
Duration: 9 hours
The tour departs daily. During winter, it departs daily except Tuesday and Thursday.
- Lunch if you choose so
Full Day Tour to Avila & Segovia
Calle de San Nicolás 15 Madrid 28013
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.