100% siguran sustav za plaćanje
Platiti u eurima
Više od 3,5 milijuna prodanih ulaznica
1. Vatican & Sistine Chapel: Guided Tour & The Domeem Skip the line Vatican Ticket, sun, 4 dec 2022 - fri, 30 dec 2022
Od 123,10 €
2. Colosseum & Roman Forum: Guided Highlights - 3 hoursem , mon, 5 dec 2022 - sat, 2 dec 2023
Od 54,70 €
3. Rome in a day - 8 hoursem Rome in a day: Colosseum, Roman Forum & Vatican, sun, 4 dec 2022 - fri, 30 dec 2022
Od 181,10 €
4. Colosseum & Roman Forum: Audio Guideem Colosseum & Roman Forum: Audio Guide, mon, 5 dec 2022 - sat, 31 dec 2022
Od 32,40 €
5. Vatican & Sistine Chapel: Skip The Lineem Vatican Museums & Sistine Chapel: Skip The Line, mon, 5 dec 2022 - fri, 30 dec 2022
Od 28,40 €
6. Vatican & Sistine Chapel: Guided Highlights - 2 hoursem Vatican Morning Tour, mon, 5 dec 2022 - fri, 30 dec 2022
Od 73,70 €
7. Vatican & Sistine Chapel: Early Bird entryem Sistine Chapel & Vatican: Early Bird Access, mon, 5 dec 2022 - sat, 2 dec 2023
Od 60,30 €
8. Big Bus Rome Toursem Big Bus Tours Rome , sun, 4 dec 2022 - sat, 2 dec 2023
Od 36,20 €
9. Papal Audienceem Papal Audience, wed, 7 dec 2022 - wed, 31 may 2023
Od 45,20 €
10. 2-in-1 Guided Vatican & Colosseum: Skip the lineem Vatican: Guided tour & Colosseum skip the line, sun, 4 dec 2022 - fri, 30 dec 2022
Od 144,90 €
Colosseum & Roman Forum: Fast Track
Gain fast entry to the Colosseum in Rome with a pre-booked timeslot. With this ticket you decide when you wish to visit the amphitheater. You also get access to the Roman Forum and the Palatine Hill, which you can explore at your own pace!
- Get fast access to the Colosseum
- Choose the date and time that suits you the best
- Stroll around the entire Roman Forum area
- Ascend the Palatine Hill
- Lose yourself in Roman history
What can I expect?
Explore the Colosseum & Entire Ancient Rome
Fast Track-ticket to the Colosseum, Roman Forum, and legendary Palatine Hill.
This ticket is tailored for travelers who would rather explore ancient Rome alone rather than take a tour.
Just don't forget to bring a map, an app, or a good guidebook as there's plenty to see and learn about!
How does it work?
How do I get my ticket?
Shortly after your booking is complete you will receive your e-ticket by email.
Print it out, or show tickets on a mobile device, and bring it with you to the Colosseum main entrance point (Go to "The individual Entrance Gate" at the Colosseum)
How long is my ticket valid?
You can only use your ticket once. Each site has a strict no re-entry policy.
When can I visit the Colosseum?
Your entrance ticket to the Colosseum, Roman Forum and Palatine Hill is valid on the booked date and time. Be sure to be there 30 min before your booked time.
Why are my tickets over face value?
The price you pay per ticket includes the booking fees and reservation fee for the Colosseum - for our local agent in Rome and for Ticmate.
If you queue up at the Colosseum ticket office, the price is 14 Euro. In this case, you must wait to get in. Waiting time can exceed 2 hours.
Our tickets are skip-the-line priority entrance tickets so you will save a lot of time by avoiding queues at the Colosseum box office and at the entrance!
Smart travelers always book ahead and get priority access.
Can I bring my backpack?
For security reasons, backpacks, rucksacks, large handbags, luggage etc. are not allowed inside the Colosseum, Roman Forum, and Palatine Hill.
- Please note that there will be a security check at the Colosseum entrance. This cannot be passed with our tickets
- This ticket do not give you access to Colosseums 4th & 5th floor, Underground floor or the arena floor.
Colosseum is open daily from 10:30 - 19:00
Fantastic: 4.3 – 26 reviews
Vi gik lige ind
"Selvom vi havde fået angivet et tidspunkt på billetter. Prøvede vi at gå ind 40 min før, det var der ingen problemer i."
Majken sat, 8 oct 2022
"Det virkede helt perfekt og var som det blev sat i udsigt - hurtigt inde i Colosseum."
Knud erik th, 8 sep 2022
Mobile voucher accepted
Save time – Skip the line
Colosseum is open daily from 10:30 - 19:00
- Fast Track entry to the Colosseum.
- Access to the Roman Forum and Palatine Hill.
Colosseum: Fast Track
Colosseum, Piazza del Colosseo, Rome
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.