100% siguran sustav za plaćanje
Platiti u eurima
Više od 3,5 milijuna prodanih ulaznica
1. Rome in a day - 8 hoursem Rome in a day: Colosseum, Roman Forum & Vatican, sun, 4 dec 2022 - fri, 30 dec 2022
Od 181,10 €
2. Best of Tuscany with Wine Tastingem Best of Tuscany with Wine Tasting , sun, 4 dec 2022 - sun, 3 dec 2023
Od 149,50 €
3. Vatican & Sistine Chapel: Guided Highlights - 2 hoursem Vatican Morning Tour, mon, 5 dec 2022 - fri, 30 dec 2022
Od 73,70 €
4. Vatican & Sistine Chapel: Early Bird entryem Sistine Chapel & Vatican: Early Bird Access, mon, 5 dec 2022 - sat, 2 dec 2023
Od 60,30 €
5. Colosseum & Roman Forum: Guided Highlights - 3 hoursem , mon, 5 dec 2022 - sat, 2 dec 2023
Od 54,70 €
6. Big Bus Rome Toursem Big Bus Tours Rome , sun, 4 dec 2022 - sat, 2 dec 2023
Od 36,20 €
7. Papal Audienceem Papal Audience, wed, 7 dec 2022 - wed, 31 may 2023
Od 45,20 €
8. Colosseum & Roman Forum: Audio Guideem Colosseum & Roman Forum: Audio Guide, mon, 5 dec 2022 - sat, 31 dec 2022
Od 32,40 €
9. St. Peters Basilica, Dome Climb and Vatacombsem , mon, 5 dec 2022 - fri, 30 dec 2022
Od 54,60 €
10. Roman Crypts, Catacombs & Dark Heartem Roman Crypts, Catacombs & Dark Heart, fri, 9 dec 2022 - sun, 3 dec 2023
Od 97,40 €
Day Trip to Pompeii & Sorrento
You probably have heard the story about Pompeii. But what if you could actually see what the city used to look like? Get excited for this unique opportunity to explore Pompeii through the lense of Virtual Reality visors.
- Learn from an archeaologist expert guide
- Enjoy wi-fi and cold beverages during transit
What can I expect?
When Mount Vesuvius erupted, the city of Pompeii met its destiny. It was covered in ash and destroyed. Today, almost two millenia later, you can visit the city with an archeaologist guide on a tour, that will leave a memory of thrill and astnonishment with you. You walk the streets of Pompeii with the feeling that you are travelling back and forth in time, though you are actually using Virtual Reality visors.
The tour starts in Rome from which you travel to Pompeii. An archeologist guide meets you and takes you on an adventure through the city. Here you see ruins and death postures that are completely unchanged from the disaster so many years ago.
After the tour of Pompeii you make your way to Sorrento, a beautiful town overlooking the Bay of Naples. Breath in the air from the Tyrrhenian Sea and relax for a bit. On the way you a chance to drink a small glass of fresh limoncillo. The tour is for those who wish to learn, taste and have an experience for life.
How does it work?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it with you on your tour, or show the ticket on your mobile.
Where is the meeting point?
At Piazza della Repubblica.
- Unfortunately this tour can not accomodate guests with walking disabilites or wheelchairs.
What’s not included?
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: 12 hours
Upon arrival at the meeting address, all members of your party over the age of 12 or older must present a “Health Pass” and a valid ID, proving that you are either:
- Fully vaccinated (with an EMA-approved vaccine - first and second dose), and the second dose administered at least 14 days before your visit
- You have been tested (PCR or antigen) with a negative result within the last 48 hours.
- Or that you have recovered from COVID-19, attested by a PCR or antigen test result, at least 15 days and no more than 6 months old
Please check calender for date and time.
-Luxury Mercedes van round trip Rome to Pompeii with guided tour
-Hassle-free semi private experience
-Fully guided tour of the ruined city of Pompeii in the shadow of Vesuvius
-Optional Limoncello tasting and stroll in sumptuous Sorrento
-Option to go swimming and relax on the beach weather permitting
-English speaking driver at your disposal for the entire day
Piazza della Repubblica 00185 Rome Italy
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.