100% siguran sustav za plaćanje
Platiti u eurima
Više od 3,5 milijuna prodanih ulaznica
1. Museo Reina Sofía: Guided tour & Skip the lineem Museo Reina Sofía, sat, 1 apr 2023 - sat, 28 oct 2023
Od 24,80 €
2. Prado Museum & Madrid Highlightsem Prado Museum & Madrid Highlights, th, 1 dec 2022 - mon, 27 nov 2023
Od 67,30 €
3. Museo Reina Sofía: Skip the lineem Museo Reina Sofía, wed, 30 nov 2022 - wed, 29 mar 2023
Od 14,30 €
4. The Royal Palace: Guided Tourem The Royal Palace: Guided Tour, tue, 29 nov 2022 - tue, 28 nov 2023
Od 43,90 €
5. Prado Museum: Skip the lineem Prado Museum: Skip the line, tue, 29 nov 2022 - wed, 29 mar 2023
Od 14,70 €
6. Real Madrid vs Valenciaem Santiago Bernabeu, sat, 14 jan 2023 - sun, 15 jan 2023
Od 164,80 €
7. Madrid Cycling Sightseeingem Madrid Cycling Sightseeing, th, 1 dec 2022 - fri, 31 mar 2023
Od 23,10 €
8. Hop-on Hop-off Madrid City Tourem Hop-on Hop-off Madrid City Tour, tue, 29 nov 2022 - wed, 29 nov 2023
Od 11,60 €
9. Full Day Tour to Avila & Segoviaem Full Day Tour to Avila & Segovia , tue, 29 nov 2022 - tue, 28 nov 2023
Od 105,50 €
10. Museo Nacional Thyssen-Bornemiszaem Thyssen-Bornemisza Museum + Monet & Boudin, tue, 29 nov 2022 - sat, 31 dec 2022
Od 14,80 €
Guided Tour: The Prado, Reina Sofía and Thyssen Museums
Skip the long lines to the Prado, Reina Sofía and the Thyssen museums - all during one guided tour! This tour is focused on the world of art, including impressionist paintings and learning more about famous artists such as Pablo Picasso and Salvador Dalí. Your guide tells you everything you need to know during this half-day tour through Madrid!
- Skip the lines to the museums
- Visit the Reina Sofía Museum
- Enjoy the paintings at the Prado Museum
- See impressionist art works at Thyssen Museum
- Experience art by Picasso, Dalí and El Bosco
- Get a drink of your choice and an appetizer
What can I expect?
Your tour starts at the Prado Museum. Wander the wide halls and the big rooms, where the admirable paintings are hanging on the walls. Take a closer look at the life-like faces on the canvasses, especially the eyes are incredibly detailed. During the tour you stop and look at the works by Rafael Sanzio, El Bosco, Tiziano, Velázquez, Goya and many more famous artists. After visiting the Prado Museum, you take a break and enjoy a drink and an appetizer.
The visit continues at the Thyssen-Bornemisza Museum, where the works of the main impressionist painters fill the rooms. You walk the checkered floors between the walls painted in a coral color as you learn about these famous works of art. Among the artists are Degas, Renoir, Van Gogh, Pisarro and Derain.
The next stop on this walk through art history is Reina Sofía Museum. Here you have time to admire and learn about the painting Guernica created by the unforgettable Spanish painter Pablo Picasso. The painting displays the bombing in Guernica back in 1937. During the visit you also see main works by Salvador Dalí. After the tour you are able to return to each of the museums, since the tickets are valid all day long during the opening time.
How does it work?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it with you on the tour.
- The tour includes several visits on foot, so we recommend wearing comfortable shoes.
- Photography and filming are not permitted inside the exhibitions.
Child (0-5): Free of charge
What’s not included?
Refundable tickets Refundable tickets
Refundable up to 48 hours before performance date. A cancellation fee of up to 20% pr. ticket may apply
Print out voucher
Save time – Skip the line
Duration: 5 hours
Wednesday, Friday and Sunday at 10 A.M.
- Entrance to the Prado Museum, Thyssen Museum and the Reina Sofía Museum.
- Art passionated billingual guide.
- Individual radioguided system.
- A drink - either beer, water, soft drink or wine.
- An appetizer.
Madrid City Tour
Calle de Felipe IV, s/n 28014 Madrid
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.