100% siguran sustav za plaćanje
Platiti u eurima
Više od 3,5 milijuna prodanih ulaznica
1. Harry Potter & Warner Bros. Studio Tour - From VictoriaHarry Potter & Warner Bros. Studio Tour , sri, 20 pros 2023 - ned, 29 ruj 2024
Od 120,70 €
2. Stonehenge ExpressStonehenge Express, sub, 16 pros 2023 - ned, 29 ruj 2024
Od 63,10 €
3. Harry Potter Film LocationsHarry Potter Film Locations, sri, 13 pros 2023 - ned, 29 ruj 2024
Od 30,40 €
4. Afternoon Tea at The Milestone HotelAfternoon Tea at The Milestone Hotel , sri, 13 pros 2023 - ned, 31 ožu 2024
Od 59,30 €
5. Harry Potter and the Cursed ChildPalace Theatre, sri, 13 pros 2023 - ned, 29 ruj 2024
Od 450,20 €
6. Tower of LondonTower of London , pon, 11 pros 2023 - čet, 29 velj 2024
Od 44,80 €
7. Unique Fully Guided Warner Bros. Studio Tour London – The Making of Harry PotterUnique Fully Guided Warner Bros. Studio Tour London – The Making of Harry Potter, pon, 11 pros 2023 - ned, 31 ožu 2024
Od 203,90 €
8. ABBA Voyage - Express Coach & Concert TicketABBA Voyage - Express Coach & Concert Ticket(MANY Dates 2023), čet, 14 pros 2023 - ned, 29 ruj 2024
Od 135,50 €
9. Jack the Ripper TourJack The Ripper Tour, ned, 17 pros 2023 - ned, 29 ruj 2024
Od 41,40 €
10. ABBA Voyage - Express Coach & Concert TicketABBA Voyage - Express Coach & Concert Ticket(MANY Dates), sub, 16 pros 2023 - sub, 28 ruj 2024
Od 178,30 €
Harry Potter & Warner Bros. Studio Tour - From Russell Square
See where the Harry Potter movies came alive with this behind-the-scenes trip to the Harry Potter Museum at Warner Bros. Studio. You will learn everything you always wanted to know about what went on behind the scenes and how the eight amazing films were made. It's a must-see for Harry Potter fans of all ages!
- Enjoy a 7 hour trip to Harry Potter and Warner Bros. Studio
- Get behind-the-scenes glimpses
- See the actual props & costumes from the Harry Potter movies
- Hop aboard the Hogwarts Express
- Visit Platform 9 ¾ and pose with a luggage trolley as it disappears through the wall
- Explore the Forbidden Forest
- See the breathtaking Great Hall and Diagon Alley
Have you ever wondered what went on behind the scenes of the Harry Potter set? Here's your chance to uncover all the secrets on this fantastic Harry Potter and Warner Bros. Studio Tour.
The tour includes an entrance ticket to Warner Bros. Studio in London, a behind the scenes walking tour and you will see the actual props, costumes and effects used in the Harry Potter movies.
If you are a true Harry Potter fan, then this is the tour for you!
Upon arrival at Warner Bros. Studio, a guest services assistant will provide you with your entrance ticket and guide you to the studios. There, you can embark on a self-guided tour to explore the original sets, props, and costumes used in the Harry Potter films
Hogwarts Express and Platform 9¾
Climb aboard the Hogwarts Express' carriage and strike a pose with a luggage trolley as it disappears through the platform wall. You'll also be able to walk along the train's adjoining carriage and sit in the interior carriage set that was used during filming - complete with 'windows' that demonstrate the process used to create iconic train scenes from the films such as the escape of Harry's first Chocolate Frog and the Dementor attack.
Explore the Forbidden Forest
Experience the new exciting, permanent expansion dedicated to the Forbidden Forest.
The Forbidden Forest may be strictly off-limits to Hogwarts students, but now visitors to Warner Bros. Studio Tour are invited to defy Professor Dumbledore’s orders and follow the footsteps of Harry, Ron and Hermione deep into the grounds of the Forbidden Forest.
Detalji događaja i rezervacije?
How do I get my tickets?
Your e-tickets will be emailed directly to you shortly after your booking is complete.
Where does the tour begin?
The tour starts outside Blooms Café at Russell Square in central London.
Tour departs at: 1:00PM
Please be there 15 minutes before the tour starts.
Where does the tour end?
The tour ends at Russel Square.
How long does the tour last?
The tour lasts 7 hours incl. transportation to/from London. You'll have about 3½-4 hours at Warner Bros. Studio.
- This is not a guided tour; the price includes return coach transfer and admission to the Harry Potter Museum and Warner Bros. Studio – a self-guided attraction.
- Unfortunately, this tour is not suitable for wheelchair users.
- Are you traveling with a baby(0-2) years old, you do not require a ticket. However, you must advise us in advance that you bring a baby with you. Please note that the baby must sit on your lap in the bus from and to London.
- If you bring a stroller for the baby, it must be a foldable type.
Child (5-15) - (Only w. adult ticket)
Child (3-4) - (Only w. adult ticket)
Infant (0-2): Free of charge
Is this suitable for me?
Everybody, but if you are true Harry Potter fan, then this is the tour for you!
Fantastic: 4.7 – 113 ocjene
If you love Harry Potter, I cannot recommend this enough.
"As a life long Harry Potter fan, all of my dreams came true during this tour. Even though this ticket price is more than what you pay through the actual studio, having transportation was great and the price was ENTIRELY worth it. 10/10 would recommend, though maybe EvansEvans would want to consider adding another hour to the time you have at the studio ;) I would recommend walking right into the opening of the tour and leaving a good amount of time at the gift store because the line was quite long. I also would definitely recommend the butterbeer and honestly the hot dog at the midpoint of the tour--the butterbeer was just iconic, delicious, and you get a souvenir cup, and the hot dog was a good size and one of the best hot dogs I've actually ever had. You can also eat outside and take in the Hogwarts bridge, the greenhouse, the burrow, the knight bus, and more while you eat, which was really great. I very nearly cried multiple times while there, cause, like I said, I have loved Harry Potter my entire life and the sets (especially on the second half of the tour) were incredible. The attention to detail is insane. For EvansEvans, the bus was comfortable and the journey quick--though I would appreciate more details on where the pickup location is, so leave a lot of time in case you get lost in the area like I did. Once I found it though, everything went smoothly and they were accommodating to me and my friend who had to go on different tours because there was only one ticket left at each time, they even let me leave the studio with her on the later bus so we didn't have to travel separately, which I really appreciated, Thank You EvansEvans!"
Ashlan sri, 12 srp 2023
"En mycket väl organiserad tour. Bra flyt och tillräckligt med tid och plats för den nerdiga."
Carina, Karlstad sri, 29 stu 2023
"Kävimme Warner Bros Harry Potter studiolla. Tyttäremme oli todella innoissaan, ja meille aikuisille tämä oli myös upea kokemus. Suosittelen!"
Satu uto, 14 stu 2023
Fantastiskt! Hade gärna stannat en timme till
Anna pon, 6 stu 2023
"Alles war gut organisiert und hat reibungslos funktioniert"
Rainer uto, 31 lis 2023
Mjesto prihvaća e-ulaznice
Ne stoji u redu i uštedi na vremenu!
Trajanje: 7 sati
Psst! Do you know that we also offer this tour with departure from Victoria Station? Check that tour out if this one is sold out or if it's simply more convenient to you than Russell Square!
Please check calendar for departure date and time
Što je uključeno?
- Entrance tickets to Harry Potter Studio tour at Warner Bros.
- Roundtrip bus transportation from Central London, incl. free WiFi and USB Charging On-board.
- Climb aboard Hogwarts Express.
- Visit Platform 9¾.
- Explore the Forbidden Forest.
Visit special exhibitions (when on display), like:
- Magical Mischief
- Discovering Hogwarts
- Dark Arts
- Hogwarts in the Snow during Christmas
Harry Potter & Warner Bros. Studio Tour - From Russell Square
Blooms Café, 51 Bedford Way, London WC1H 0DG
Korisnička podrška na engleskom jeziku
Trebate li pomoć s rezervacijom? Rado ćemo odgovoriti na Vaša pitanja!