100% siguran sustav za plaćanje
Platiti u eurima
Više od 3,5 milijuna prodanih ulaznica
1. Berlin WelcomeCardem Berlin WelcomeCard, tue, 7 feb 2023 - sun, 31 dec 2023
Od 25,10 €
2. Madame Tussauds Berlinem Madame Tussauds Berlin: Skip the line, tue, 7 feb 2023 - tue, 6 feb 2024
Od 26,10 €
3. Berlin TV Tower: Skip the lineem Berlin TV Tower, tue, 7 feb 2023 - sun, 7 may 2023
Od 24,60 €
4. Berlin TV Tower: Panorama Dinnerem Berlin TV Tower VIP Dinner, tue, 7 feb 2023 - sun, 7 may 2023
Od 108,50 €
5. Trabi Safari Berlinem Trabi Safari Berlin, wed, 8 feb 2023 - tue, 6 jun 2023
Od 102,70 €
6. Little BIG City Berlinem Little BIG City Berlin: Skip the line, tue, 7 feb 2023 - tue, 6 feb 2024
Od 10,10 €
7. Altes Museum: Skip the lineem Altes Museum: Skip the line, wed, 8 feb 2023 - tue, 7 mar 2023
Od 11,90 €
8. Big Bus Hop-on Hop-off Berlinem Big Bus Hop-on Hop-off Berlin, tue, 7 feb 2023 - tue, 6 feb 2024
Od 37,40 €
9. Best of Berlin Hop-on Hop-off Tour - 1 dayem , tue, 7 feb 2023 - th, 1 feb 2024
Od 34,70 €
10. Berlin TV Tower: Skip the line & Restaurantem Berlin TV Tower, tue, 7 feb 2023 - sun, 7 may 2023
Od 27,60 €
Neues Museum: Skip the line
Experience the treasures of Egypt and art through the ages at the incredible Neues Museum in Berlin. Skip the line and get face-to-face with that ancient icon Nefertiti - and much, much more!
- Skip the line to the popular Neues Museum
- See the famous head of Tiye
- Admire the famous 3,300-year-old bust of Nefertiti
- Walk around ancient archeological finds
- Get a guaranteed history lesson to remember
- Learn about ancient cultures, their daily lives and the art and tools
What can I expect?
Explore the Neues Museum in Berlin
The impressive Neues Museum on Museum Island reopened its doors in 2009 after a big restoration, and marks the home of the 3,300-year-old bust of Egyptian queen Nefertiti - one of the most famous works of the ancient world. Step back into the ancient world with a visit to the Neues Museum. The famous museum is rich in antiquities, curiosities, and mythology. Divide your time here between the two (equally fascinating) permanent exhibitions: The Ägyptisches Museum und Papyrussammlung and The Museum für Vor- und Frühgeschichte.
How does it work?
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email. Mobile tickets are accepted.
How long is my ticket valid?
Your tickets is valid on the date and time slot you choose.
Is there child rates?
Children under age 18 enjoy free entrance, but must have a ticket.
Student and disabled visitors (with valid ID)
Children (0-17): Free
Fantastic: 4.5 – 11 reviews
"Synd att man inte fick fotografera henne mer än på håll. Förstår inte varför. Guldhalten var fantastisk att se."
Kerstin tue, 13 dec 2022
Mobile voucher accepted
Save time – Skip the line
Neues Museum: Skip the line
Bodestraße 1-3 10178 Berlin
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.