100% siguran sustav za plaćanje
Platiti u eurima
Više od 3,5 milijuna prodanih ulaznica
1. Berlin WelcomeCardBerlin WelcomeCard, sub, 30 ruj 2023 - ned, 31 pros 2023
Od 24,80 €
2. Madame Tussauds BerlinMadame Tussauds Berlin: Skip the line, sub, 30 ruj 2023 - sub, 28 ruj 2024
Od 25,80 €
3. Berlin TV Tower: Skip the lineBerlin TV Tower, sub, 30 ruj 2023 - sri, 27 pros 2023
Od 24,30 €
4. Berlin TV Tower: Panorama DinnerBerlin TV Tower VIP Dinner, sub, 30 ruj 2023 - sri, 27 pros 2023
Od 109,70 €
5. Neues Museum: Skip the lineNeues Museum: Skip the line, sub, 30 ruj 2023 - pet, 13 lis 2023
Od 13,20 €
6. Little BIG City BerlinLittle BIG City Berlin: Skip the line, sub, 30 ruj 2023 - sub, 28 ruj 2024
Od 10,00 €
7. Berlin TV Tower: Skip the line & RestaurantBerlin TV Tower, sub, 30 ruj 2023 - sri, 27 pros 2023
Od 27,30 €
8. LEGOLAND Discovery Centre BerlinLEGOLAND Discovery Centre Berlin, sub, 30 ruj 2023 - sub, 28 ruj 2024
Od 18,90 €
9. Berlin DungeonBerlin Dungeon: Skip the line, sub, 30 ruj 2023 - sub, 28 ruj 2024
Od 23,80 €
10. Bode Museum: Skip the lineBode Museum: Skip the line, sub, 30 ruj 2023 - pet, 27 lis 2023
Od 12,40 €
Altes Museum: Skip the line
Explore the treasure trove of Classical antiquities at the Altes Museum in Berlin.
- Skip the line to the Altes Museum
- Admire beautiful examples of European classical antiquities
- Walk around in the spectacular Neoclassical building
- Admire the craftsmanship and art from the Greek and Roman empires
- See the portraits of Cleopatra and her lover Julius Caesar
- Explore the Münzkabinett (Coin Cabinet) with over 1,400 coins
Discover the Altes Museum in Berlin
Buy your tickets from home and skip the line into the Altes Museum on Berlin's famous Museum Island. You'll be transported back to an ancient world, where Greek philosophers wandered and Roman soldiers marched. Get inspired by the art of the Etruscans, the skill and mastery of the Greek potters, and the precision of the ancient statues, including the world’s most famous lovers, Julius Caesar and Cleopatra.Old doesn't always mean 'good'. But in the case of the Altes Museum (Old Museum), every bit of its oldness is impressive. The building, completed in 1830, is one of the most important examples of Neoclassical architecture in the whole of Germany.
And the stunning exterior is matched equally by the beauty and intricacy of the museum’s interior. And that's just the architecture! The collection of treasures it holds is - if anything - even more impressive.
You'll wander through rooms decorated with vases and sculptures created from a vast array of materials such as bronze, terracotta, glass, and even ivory, and jewelry made from precious metals and stones.
Detalji događaja i rezervacije?
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email. Mobile tickets are accepted.
How long is my ticket valid?
Your tickets is valid on the date you choose.
Is there child rates?
Children under age 18 enjoy free entrance, but must have a ticket.
Student and disabled visitors (with valid ID)
Children (0-17): Free
Very Good: 4.0 – 1 ocjene
Mjesto prihvaća e-ulaznice
Ne stoji u redu i uštedi na vremenu!
Altes Museum: Skip the line
Altes Museum Am Lustgarten 10178 Berlin
Korisnička podrška na engleskom jeziku
Trebate li pomoć s rezervacijom? Rado ćemo odgovoriti na Vaša pitanja!