Više od 3,5 milijuna prodanih ulaznica
4000+ proizvodi u 30 zemalja
100% siguran sustav za plaćanje
Možete se osjećati 100% siguran prilikom kupnje na našim stranicama
Platiti u eurima
Možete platiti u eurima, bez skrivenih naknada
1. Berlin TV Tower: Fast View Ticketem Berlin TV Tower: Fast View Ticket, fri, 15 nov 2019 - sat, 14 nov 2020
Od 20,20 €
2. Berlin TV Tower: Skip-the-line & Restaurantem Berlin TV Tower: Skip-the-line & Restaurant, fri, 15 nov 2019 - sat, 14 nov 2020
Od 20,40 €
3. Berlin WelcomeCardem Berlin WelcomeCard, fri, 15 nov 2019 - tue, 31 dec 2019
Od 20,30 €
4. Berlin TV Tower: VIP Lunchem Berlin TV Tower: VIP Lunch, fri, 15 nov 2019 - sat, 14 nov 2020
Od 43,70 €
5. Museum Island: Skip the line Berlin Passem Museum Island: Skip the line Berlin Pass, fri, 15 nov 2019 - fri, 13 dec 2019
Od 20,10 €
6. Neues Museum: Skip the lineem Neues Museum: Skip the line, fri, 15 nov 2019 - fri, 13 dec 2019
Od 13,50 €
7. Madame Tussauds Berlinem Madame Tussauds Berlin: Skip the line, fri, 15 nov 2019 - sat, 14 nov 2020
Od 20,20 €
8. V I V I D - A Celebration of Lifeem V I V I D - The Beauty of Things, tue, 19 nov 2019 - sat, 11 jul 2020
Od 41,10 €
9. Little BIG City Berlinem Little BIG City Berlin: Skip the line, fri, 15 nov 2019 - sat, 14 nov 2020
Od 10,10 €
10. Altes Museum: Skip the lineem Altes Museum: Skip the line, fri, 15 nov 2019 - sat, 14 dec 2019
Od 11,20 €
Berlin TV Tower: Panorama Dinner
Dinner at the revolving restaurant at the top of the TV Tower in Berlin is a great experience. It is not every day you have the chance to dine at 207 metres!
- Dine at the revolving restaurant in the TV Tower
- Skip the line to the TV Tower and enjoy a personal welcome
- Get seated at your reserved window table
- Enjoy a delicious 3-course meal
- Admire the view of Berlin
- See some of the city's major sights from above
- Included in the price are a glass of sparkling wine as an aperitif, two glasses of wine and one hot drink
What can I expect?
The TV Tower is located at the very heart of the city on the Alexanderplatz. At 368 metres, it’s the highest building in Germany and the second highest building open to the public in Europe.
The observation deck is at a height of 203 metres and includes Berlins highest bar, the 'Panorama bar'. The revolving restaurant is at a height of 207 metres and turns around its own axis once or twice every hour.
As our dinner guests, you'll be personally welcomed by the TV Tower staff on the ground floor and accompanied to the elevators, skipping the queues after the security check. Your table situated next to the window will be waiting for you as you arrive in the rotating 'Sphere' restaurant.
How does it work?
Your ticket will be e-mailed directly to you shortly after your booking is complete. Bring a printed copy with you, or present the ticket on your mobile phone.
Please keep the e-ticket, as you will need the e-ticket when leaving the TV Tower, so please keep it safe.
How does it work?
When you arrive at the TV Tower, please hold the bar code imprinted at the top of your e-ticket in front of the scanner and then pass through the turnstile.
Where is the TV Tower located?
You'll find the iconic TV Tower at Alexanderplatz. The address will be on your e-ticket.
Is there a dress code for the Panorama dinner?
No, there isn't a dress code requirement.
- Due to the Berlin TV Tower's interior, there is no access for wheelchair users and people with walking difficulties, i.e. people who cannot walk without assistance or without walking aids, such as crutches etc.
Are there children's tickets?
No, there isn't children tickets, everybody pays the same.
Fantastic: 4.5 – 121 reviews
Dinner from the top of Berlin
"We enjoyed at delightful dinner this week the TV Tower in Berlin. The food was exceptional and the server was a courteous and friendly gentleman. We were disappointed the dress code is NOT enforced. We purposely packed clothing suitable for the Smart Casual requirement only to find other diners in T shirts, shorts, and flip flops. Please require proper dress or delete the requirement."
Rigtig god oplevelse
"Var rigtig heldig med vejret så der var en fantastisk udsigt over hele byen. Vi havde bestilt til kl.19.00 så det var yderligere en oplevelse at se Berlin overgå til by night. Nåde rundt 2 gange og man mærker overhovedet ikke restauranten roterer om tårnet. Venligt personale eneste minus lang ventetid mellem hovedret og dessert. Kan kun anbefale."
"Ablauf und Gestaltung waren gut. Vom Essen allerdings waren wir nicht so begeistert.Bei dem Preis erwartet man besseres. Meine Suppe War lauwarm und carpaccio von meinen Mann War irgendwie schmierig. Der Hauptgang war akzeptabel, aber auch kein großes Geschmackerlebniss."
Mobile voucher accepted
Save time – Skip the line
- Guaranteed window table
- A glass of sparkling wine as an aperitif
- A three-course meal: starter, dessert and main course
- Two glasses of wine and one hot drink
- Unlimited mineral water
What's on the menu?
You can see a sample of the dinner menu here*
The selection includes a vegetarian option.
*The menu is subject to change!
Berlin TV Tower VIP Dinner
Alexanderplatz, Panoramastraße 1A, 10178 Berlin.
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.