100% siguran sustav za plaćanje
Platiti u eurima
Više od 3,5 milijuna prodanih ulaznica
1. Berlin WelcomeCardBerlin WelcomeCard, ned, 1 lis 2023 - ned, 31 pros 2023
Od 24,80 €
2. Madame Tussauds BerlinMadame Tussauds Berlin: Skip the line, ned, 1 lis 2023 - pon, 30 ruj 2024
Od 25,80 €
3. Berlin TV Tower: Skip the lineBerlin TV Tower, ned, 1 lis 2023 - čet, 28 pros 2023
Od 24,30 €
4. Neues Museum: Skip the lineNeues Museum: Skip the line, uto, 3 lis 2023 - sub, 14 lis 2023
Od 13,20 €
5. Little BIG City BerlinLittle BIG City Berlin: Skip the line, ned, 1 lis 2023 - pon, 30 ruj 2024
Od 10,00 €
6. Altes Museum: Skip the lineAltes Museum: Skip the line, uto, 3 lis 2023 - sub, 28 lis 2023
Od 11,80 €
7. Berlin TV Tower: Panorama DinnerBerlin TV Tower VIP Dinner, ned, 1 lis 2023 - čet, 28 pros 2023
Od 109,70 €
8. LEGOLAND Discovery Centre BerlinLEGOLAND Discovery Centre Berlin, ned, 1 lis 2023 - pon, 30 ruj 2024
Od 18,90 €
9. Berlin DungeonBerlin Dungeon: Skip the line, ned, 1 lis 2023 - pon, 30 ruj 2024
Od 23,80 €
10. Bode Museum: Skip the lineBode Museum: Skip the line, uto, 3 lis 2023 - sub, 28 lis 2023
Od 12,40 €
Trabi Safari Berlin
- Explore Berlin from a Trabant
- Choose between three different routes
- Select the Trabi of your dreams from over 100 cars
- Drive along where The Berlin Wall used to be or
- Admire the highlights of West Berlin or
- Experience the wild East and venture off the beaten path
- Enjoy the audio guide over the radio in your Trabi
- Bring your children under age 15 for free
The Berlin XXL Ride:
Drive along the locations where The Berlin Wall divided Berlin in two and also see the famous places where Berlin got unified in 1989. Steer your vehicle along the relicts of Marxism and Leninism to the East Side Gallery (a 1-2 km long piece of the Berlin Wall). Here we'll make a stop to get some tea with bread and salt (very Eastgerman). Explore the death strip and pass the rigorous document inspection at Checkpoint Charlie as in “the good old days”, just as it has happened as a part of everyday live in the divided city.
Route: See a map of the tour here
Length: The Wall Ride is a 2.15-hour tour
Tour start: 12 PM & 14:30 PM
Included: Visa, care package, original piece of the Berlin Wall
The Berlin Compact Ride:
The City West Berlin Trabi Safari is the tour for you who like to get a balanced information mix of Berlin and see Berlin's classic sights. This tour takes you to such highlights such as Potsdamer Platz, KaDeWe, Straße des 17. Juni, Brandenburger Tor, Unter den Linden, and Checkpoint Charlie.
This Wild East Ride is for those of you who like to venture off the beaten (tourist) path. Here you will get some insider knowledge of the city, not all knows. Most of this tour is through the former east part of Berlin and includes highlights such as Checkpoint Charlie, TV Tower, Alexanderplatz, Unter den Linden, Brandenburger Tor, Holocaust Memorial and Postdamer Platz.
Length: The Berlin Compact Ride is a 1.15-hour tour
Tour start: 10:00 PM, 11:30 PM, 14:00 PM, 15:30 PM & 17:00 PM
All tours are operated in English.
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it you to Trabi World.
Where does the tour start?
All Berlin Trabi Safari Tours starts and ends at Trabi Safari/Trabi World. The exact address is on your e-ticket.
How many does a Trabi fit?
A Trabant fits four people. So are you 2-4 people you will get 1 Trabi. If you are more than four people you will get two Trabis and so on.
How does the pricing work?
Prices are per person - not per car.
Can I book a Trabi for one person?
No, you must be minimum 2 people when booking any Trabi Safari Tours. You cannot book for just for 1 person.
Do I need an international drivers license?
No, you do not need an international driver license, your national driver license is fine.
What if I don't have a drivers license?
As all the Trabi Safari Tours are self-drive tours, one of you needs to have a valid driver license, as one of you most likely will drive the car! If none of you can drive a car, you cannot book these tours!
What if two people want to drive?
If more than one of you like to drive the Trabant, please bring valid driver licenses for all drivers who'd like to drive. You will only be allowed to drive if you have a valid driver license to show at the beginning of the tour.
Is insurance included?
The price includes full insurance, with a EUR 300,- deductible self-coverage if an accident happens and it is you, as the driver's, fault.
What language is the audio guide in?
The audio guide over the radio in the Trabi is in English.
Are there children's tickets?
Children under age 15 are free when accompanied by a paying adult.
Children under age 17 are free when accompanied by a paying adult.
Fantastic: 4.7 – 56 ocjene
"Axel is een geweldige host met veel historische kennis. Het rijden in de Trabant is een ervaring op zich die maakt dat je het westerse comfort nog meer waardeert. Aanrader!"
Kitty sub, 3 lip 2023
Trabantsafari i Berlin
"Jättekul och spännande! Guidningen fungerade mycket bra. Det enda negativa är att det är väldigt trångt för en vuxen att sitta i baksätet och att det saknas säkerhetsbälten i baksätet."
"Gøyal tur i historiske biler. Litt utfordrende å finne girene, men det venner du deg til. Vekker oppmerksomhet der vi kjører - berettiget."
Print out voucher
Trajanje: 2 sati 15 minuta
Trabi Safari Berlin
Trabi Safari / Trabi World Zimmerstraße 97 10117 Berlin
Korisnička podrška na engleskom jeziku
Trebate li pomoć s rezervacijom? Rado ćemo odgovoriti na Vaša pitanja!